#Restless

Jeongguk's POV

I returned home that day but that ethereal boy just blew my mind and I couldn't forget him. Even for the last few days my studies hampered greatly thinking about him only and at the very first exam on my university I got bad marks which never happened with me earlier. I should hate him for that but I don't know why I couldn't. I was falling in love with him even more.

And yeah, I figured out that horrible thing. He did this to me, or my instincts were like that from the very first day of my existence. Just it took time for me to realize it. I was finally attracted to someone and that too, a guy. I couldn't even realize when I started loving him with all my body and soul. I watched him every day from far but I didn't have the courage to face him and confess the truth. I was so afraid that he might hate me. Never in my life had I felt so insecure and vulnerable. But he just did this. Maybe he hates gay people. He's so attractive and good-looking...maybe he has a girlfriend too!

It was unbearable for me to suppress things inside me. I couldn't take it anymore. Only he can make me alright- I thought. I'll be my own self again if only he touches me. I'll say that I love him. Yes, I will.

I couldn't wait for the sunrise....I couldn't wait to meet him and tell him everything I feel for him. I just want him badly beside me.

 I just want him badly beside me

**********Vote, comment and share please!!*********