#Euphoria

Third person's POV

At last they faced each other.

Silence filled them the moment they stood in front of each other but one of them decided to break it up.

"Gukkie...Why are you doing this? Aren't you hurting yourself? Aren't you being stubborn just for one reply? Please Gguk tell me why!" Taehyung said in a pleading yet stern voice.

They were standing in the garden backside of their friend's house. Everyone was busy in the party inside and Taehyung took the opportunity to bring Jeongguk outside.

"What's the problem? I'm alright and for your kind information stop asking me things like this...I'm no one to you and you don't have any right to ask, I think so Taehyung. And why are you showing so much care about me? You've nothing to do with my life, I'll do whatever I please," Jeongguk continued, "Just throw a party and introduce us with your girlfriend...you must have one cause you're the SNU heartthrob singer Kim Taehyung...girls die on you....You should've told me that Taehyung I wouldn't mind but it wasn't a gentle behavior to ignore me completely, yeah maybe I'm a sinner that I fall for a guy." Jeongguk laughed lifelessly.

"Wait what? Gukkie you're assuming stupid things like a stubborn little girl! Yeah maybe I didn't do it right not saying anything but Gguk you're misunderstood," Tae said in a soft voice, "Gukkie I don't even have a female friend let alone girlfriend for goodness's sake!" Tae moved closer to Jeongguk leaving just a little gap between them.

"Then what's the reason not to talk with me?Didn't you tell me you wanted time? Didn't you tell me you'll see me again? Then? What happened? you never tried to see me, not even tried to talk with me! Why Tae? Do you hate me that much? Was it my fault that I was honest to you? I should've thought about it before...That you might hate gay people..Butbelieve me I didn't even know that I'mdifferent, Jeongguk's eyes filled with tears as those words slipped fromhis lips.

"Gukkie I'm so sorry...I was- I was just afraid...And you know right? You know we won't be accepted easily and our families will also oppose us...that's why I was unsure of what I should do but I'm so sorry Gukkie...I...I really love you....I want you to be mine. And there's nothing wrong in love. Love is divine. It doesn't matter whom you fall in love with as long as both lovers know they want each other with all their soul.... Just as we know!"

After hearing Taehyung's confession Jungkook looked up at him with glossy and slightly disbelieved eyes, "Are you sure Tae? Are sure you really love me?" He wanted to hear it again, he wanted to be assured.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer gripping his waist with his large hands and held him as close as possible, so protectively, "Yes, My darling Gguk, I love you I love you I love you...Only and only you...I found another part of my soul inside you."

"I love you too Tae," the moment he finished his sentence he felt soft pair of lips pressed against his. They both melted in the soft loving kiss, bonding them together and ensuring they're soulmates, they'll never leave each other.

~Let us light up the night

We shine in our own ways....~

A/N:

A/N:

How's it? Let me know...Your comments are precious!! Love ya all!!