#Alluring

Taehyung's POV

I was talking with my classmates outside my department building. Suddenly a boy came and yes, it was the same boy in the auditorium, looking handsome as always. He might never know that I noticed that he was stalking me for the past month but I acted like I didn't notice a single thing. I didn't know why my heart starts racing whenever I think about him and now when he's in front of me I totally flushed and my whole body was heating up. But I acted like I'm so confident.

"Ahh...Hi!" he raised his hand a little at me.

"Hello, good afternoon. How're you?" I replied.

"Yeah I'm alright." He slowly said.

I thought 'alright' can't be a good answer to a person you had first met. Maybe he was nervous or just rude but I smiled at him. I somehow found it cute I don't know why.

"Can we talk a bit, please? It's really urgent." He straightly got to the point and I was amused to see his confidence. So, we headed for the cafeteria and sat there. I ordered a coffee for myself as he didn't want to have anything for him.

"Yeah..Please go on....by the way I don't know your name till now", I smiled at him.

"Oh yeah I forgot...how stupid I am...I'm Jeon Jeongguk. Just got admitted here a month ago. I'm studying physics here." He introduced himself.

"Oh that's impressive. You're brilliant. And I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm two years senior than you," I chuckled, "I'm in the art and music department. That's my most favorite that's why I went for it. "

"That really suits you Tae," Jeongguk said.

I widened my eyes when he mentioned my nickname which sounded so warm and lovely to me. I never found my own name this beautiful! I felt strange but so good. God he makes me flustered! But why?

 God he makes me flustered! But why?

************Vote,comment and share!!!***********