#Enchanted

Taehyung's POV

I was singing with all my heart and that was my most favorite song 'pied piper'. Whenever I went on stage I'd surely sing the song and the students also loved it. Yeah I can say that by their excited cheers. Today was a cultural program for the new students of SNU. I'm the lead singer of our SNU cultural group so I had to sing. I had completed my second year there and started third year.

I noticed a boy staring so fondly at me while I was singing. I was trying to concentrate on my song but the boy was too cute and sweet not to be unnoticed. I would say he was so handsome at a time. I was taken aback by his intense stare and for the first time in my life I felt my cheeks heating up. But I was matured enough to control myself as it was nothing new for someone to stare at me. Many girls and boys too tried to approach me but I couldn't give them attention as I was so busy with my music and studies. And I think they were not my type so I wasn't interested on them. That's why I thought that boy is just living in the moment and mesmerizes by the song, he'll eventually get over it and forget about me. I looked away forcibly from his brown orbs and continued singing. 

*******Hope you're enjoying and I didn't make you bore!*********