#Everything

Jeongguk's POV

Did he just blush when I called him Tae? God he's so cute and at the same time damn handsome and manly. I felt like submitting myself to this mesmerizing angel. His smile is so angelic and that sound is like music to my ears!

"Tae I had to say something", I murmured. All my confidence washed away as I spoke up.

"Yeah please Jeongguk, go on." Tae sounded nervous too or it was just me thinking this. Maybe he was just being serious to me.

"You know I won't take time. I'll just be frank and honest with you," As I said this I saw him gulping nervously. But I continued.

"The thing is...Tae...Well I don't know you that much and you also don't know about me...But I want to know you more; I want to be close with you....want to make you smile, make you happy....Tae I like you.... I thought it was temporary but the past month was just unbearable for me without you. There was not a single moment I didn't think about you....and it was so bad that I stalked you and I'm sorry for that but believe me I'm just losing my sanity......I started falling for you Tae." Finally I said those up. I felt my heart trying to beat out of my chest.

Tae was utterly shocked and he just said a little, "Gguk...I need time... Pardon me I have to go now. I have to attend my classes now. See ya later Gukkie." He left the cafeteria almost running and my heart just broke with a loud sound.

Maybe I lost him just now. He surely hates me now. He'll never see me again. 

A/N:

A/N:

I don't know how many of you have come this far...thank you with all my heart for reading ...please follow,vote,comment and share!