#Lost

Third person's POV

"I'm so sorry Mr.Jeon...He's suffering with leukemia, a type of blood cancer and it's in the final stage. I'm so sorry that we can't do anything for him now. We've tried every single treatment and medicine but his body isn't taking any of it. His body stopped producing red blood cells. There's nothing we can do except praying."

Jeongguk's whole world shattered when he heard the words slipping from the doctor's mouth. It has been 10 days after that incident and since then Taehyung was admitted in the hospital. Jeongguk didn't know Tae knew about his disease or not but if he knew he would've told him earlier right? They could try to recover it with every possible treatment.

Jeongguk felt so weak and dizzy. He was afraid to face the love of his life. He hated his own fate. He was so unfortunate- he thought.

He entered the room filled with various types of machines and stuffs. He looked at Tae's beautiful long hands which were now penetrated with needles for additional blood supply. He looked so pale. His eyes still big and mesmerizing but he could see the dark circles surrounding it. His lips were still full and plump but somehow he looked so lifeless, so unknown. True to say, even in this condition Tae looked too much ethereal. Jeongguk didn't want to think more. He just wanted to hold tae's hand, lose himself in his loving embrace and remain there forever. 

A/N:

A/N:

Don't be mad at me please!! I had a very difficult time while writing this...my poor heart....please leave your comments and share! Love ya all..