#Illusion

Jeongguk's POV

~I'm your guilty pleasure

You can't escape, never

You're not being punished

Come here, I'm your paradise...~

We were cuddling and kissing each other happily as if there was no grief, no sadness exist in this world. We were lost in each other's love and made your own little home. But not every home is meant to be happy forever.

I was laying on Tae's chest but Suddenly he winced in pain and grabbed his stomach. I sat up and hold him tightly, seeing his face turning bloodless in pain.

"Gukkie it hurts...M-my head's spinning----"

I thought it was normal sickness as we had rapid classes and other works the whole week. But I was proved wrong when he started coughing breathlessly and I was horrified by seeing the blood coming out of this throat, his hands now covered with the red substance.

Just in the blink of an eye I saw him falling limp on my lap. All these happened in a very short time that I couldn't even figure out.

Why God? Why it happened with me? Couldn't we be happy together without any condition?

I just hoped that he'd get well soon and it's just something normal. God will surely protect my angel- I thought.

*********Vote, comment,share and follow!!! Love you!**********