Puella: 1

Leave a review and comment!!

~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nameless Pharaoh looked out beyond the star filled night sky wondering what else could be out there to see.

His heart yearned for something to happen or someone to appear before him, he was empty. Being a Pharaoh wasn't nice, it was lonely.

He hated being alone, even with his cousin around, he still felt lonely around his cousin and the servants and everyone else. "Ra, please end my loneliness." He pleaded to his god.

A walk to the gardens would take his mind off of his loneliness, but upon arriving to the gardens, he saw something or someONE in the water near the garden.

He walked very quietly and closely but very careful not to wake the person up. Upon arriving at the water, he felt his heart skipping a beat and fluttering.

It was a girl!

And not just any girl, she had transparent pink wings on her back, a long flowing white dress, long pink hair and the pigtails were up top.

She wasn't an ordinary girl, she was a goddess!

Gently, he picked her up from the water bridal like before walking back inside and ordered his servants to come and help her as they came rushing to his command.

The pharaoh walked back to his room before Isis, came to him and told him that there were no injuries to her. He sighed in relief before he walked over to the goddess and took a moment to look at her.

She was small, not as small as him though, her delicate pale lily skin was so light, anything could taint it.

Her wings were folded up to her back, giving more space to rest as she opened her eyes slowly.

They were gorgeous!

Bright golden eyes, so lovely that it could make the sunset jealous of its color.

"Where am I?" Her voice! So sweet and delicate like a young lamb in the meadow.

"You're in Egypt, my kingdom." He said to answer her question. "May I have your name?" He asked the goddess as she kindly smiled and nodded.

"My name is—."

A —————Look a line ——————A

"Madoka!" Called out a voice as a boy with star like hair and amethyst eyes as Madoka turned around to face him before smiling. "Oh! Good morning Yugi!" She greeted her friend as he caught with her.

"My grandpa got me something from Egypt and I was wondering if you like to see it." Yugi said as Madoka nodded. "I would love to see it!" She exclaimed as she clapped her hands together.

Yugi pulls out a golden Egyptian box with the eye of Horus in the middle. "Wow! It's so pretty!" Madoka Said as Yugi opened up the box and there were puzzle pieces.

"Is it a puzzle?" She asked as Yugi nodded.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you would like to help." Yugi somewhat asked as his cheeks had small blush marks. "Of course! You're my friend, I always help others." She said smiling as they sat down at Yugi's desk and began to put the puzzle together.

"'It's something that you see but have never seen before', an intriguing riddle for an intriguing puzzle." Yugi said Madoka as he continued to slowly lift the puzzle piece from the golden box, wanting to take both his and Madoka's time with his most precious treasure.