Puella: 11

The next two weeks were full of Solomon trying not to kill Sasori with all of his might and nerve reminding himself that Sasori is nice to him and never bitten nor did Sasori ever try to sting him.

Even Madoka had gotten used to the scorpling on her shoulder even when on rainy days he would bring a huge leaf and hold it like an umbrella which seemed either cute or disgusting to Yugi, but that was in the past and now, Madoka was holding a parcel box with the label that was shipped to her.

She read the note which was written from her mom and Tatsuya, her little brother which she loves so much. She carefully opened the note and read it through.

Madoka, I know things have been going well at your new school, so I sent over this box with some cards that just came out.
With love, Mom and Tatsuya.

Madoka opened the box to reveal a tin case with a small drawing of Madoka smiling with her little brother's writing. "Awww, Tatsuya." She whispered before pulling out the cards which seemed to fit her because of how she draws people in her journal.

One card looked like Mami wielding a musket and smiling, she looked at the info and read it in her head.

MAGIC MUSKET GIRL ****
LIGHT
[Hero/Effect]
ATK: 1700 DEF: 1200
For every 'Magic' monster on the field, Magic Musket Girl gains 800 ATK points

The next one looked like Sayaka holding a sword with a heroic look upon her face as she read the info on the card.

MAGIC SWORD GIRL ****
WATER
[Hero/Effect]
ATK: 1800 DEF: 1500
Magic Sword Girl can retrieve 800 Life Points for every monster in the Graveyard.

Madoka smiled before pulling out an equip spell called Horn of the Unicorn which would give her monsters 700 more ATK points and one monster card that looked like a girl with long red hair pulled into a ponytail wielding a spear with a smug look.

MAGIC SPEAR GIRL ****
FIRE
[Hero/Effect]
ATK: 1600 DEF: 1500
If Magic Sword Girl is on the field, Magic Spear can attack directly and immune to traps and spells.

Madoka smiled as she pulled out some trap cards and one spell card called Second Chance which would give her 2000 Life Points back if she almost lost the duel, which would be lucky for her to have before pulling out a grey card with a weird looking white cat with little arms coming out of the ears and beady red eyes that seemed to stare into her soul.

MAGIC QB TOKEN
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
[Token]
Looks can be deceiving!

Madoka slipped the card back into the box as she found a card with a drawing of a girl with black wings and a seductive smile while holding a crystal with black encasing it.

MAGIC LOVE DEVIL *****
DARK
ATK: 1900 DEF 700
[Fiend/ Effect]
If Magic Goddess Archer is on the field, Magic Love Devil gains 2000 ATK points.

Then Madoka pulled out another card that looked like her as she stared at the card and read the info to herself.

MAGIC GODDESS ARCHER ******
LIGHT
[Hero/Effect]
ATK: 1500 DEF: 200
For every Magic QB Token on the field, Magic Goddess Archer gains 500 ATK points

Madoka stared at the card looking like her before pulling out her journal and flipping to the pages of her notebook and held the card and the drawing together, it looked the same and the drawing styles were the same.