Puella: 16

Hey guys! So another chapter and it's almost thanksgiving break which means, I could have an opportunity to upload more chapters!

Also, there is a character here that you might know.

If you guess correctly, the winner can help me with the future chapters!

Love you guys!! Leave reviews!!

~~~Kyu~~~

Madoka listened onto a conversation of Hanasaki's collection of American comics his father would bring back from his business trip as Madoka pulled out a manga she had gotten the day before U2 and QB were erased from their games, she had yet to read it as Hanasaki saw the manga and saw the title on the spine of the manga.

"Is that Phantom Thief Girl Magical Kirin?!" He asked Madoka as she nodded before Hanasaki pulled out an American comic of Zombire with Phantom Thief Girl Magical Kirin on the cover.

"Kirin made only one appearance on the comic and yet to appear in anymore, I just hope that they make it again." Hanasaki said as Madoka read some pages of Zombire with the crossover character Phantom Thief Girl Magical Kirin before Hanasaki began talking about Zombire.

"Uh...sorry about that...I get all excited when I talk about Zombire..." Hanasaki blushed before Joey and Yugi spoke up to him. "No! It just shows how much you like it!" Joey said as Yugi nodded his head. "At my family's store, import Zombire figures have been selling like hotcakes!" Yugi said as Joey asked him about garage kits.

Then Hanasaki smiled and turned to his friends. "Hey guys! Do you want to come over to my house?! I could show you my collection!" He suggested as Madoka nodded and the others agreed to go to his house afterschool.

~~~Kyu~~~

Afterschool, all of them went to his house and greeted his mother who prepared snacks for them in the kitchen before heading up to his room to see a whole bunch of Zombire figurines, comics, garage kits, and other items with Zombire labeled on them.

Madoka had to admit, she had never seen this much of American Hero items since she saw the vast classical music collection Sayaka had since she was in Mitakihara. The thought of Sayaka made Madoka frown as she remembered her friend before she was snapped from her thoughts as Joey excitedly shouted questions.

"Did you collect all of this, Hanasaki?!" Joey asked as Madoka had to cover her ears to save it from bleeding before Hanasaki answered Joey's question. "Actually, my father works in America. Every time he comes back to Japan, he brings something for me." Hanasaki said as Madoka wondered what America was like as Hanasaki's mother came in with a tray of snacks for them before something came up behind her.

Téa had to hold back Madoka from hitting Hanasaki's father with a book from her bag, Madoka hate getting scared even if it was by Sayaka, Madoka smacked Sayaka after getting scared on Halloween right in the kisser with a candy bag.

After Madoka finished her snack, she began to read the comic of Zombire and Phantom Thief Girl Magical Kirin before Hanasaki came in wearing a costume that scared her as Téa held her back again from getting a book to smack him in the kisser.

Hanasaki apologized for scaring her as Madoka apologized as well as they all began to head home before Hanasaki's father came out to talk with them. "Please stay as friends with Tomoya!" He begged as they all smiled and promised Hanasaki's father that they would stay as friends with him.

~~~Kyu~~~

The next day afterschool, Madoka was about to head out to the store to get some medicine for Joey to give to Kyoko who unfortunately caught the flu and Joey barely had anything at his house to help Kyoko and neither does Tristan, although, Tristan allowed Kyoko to stay at his place since she goes to Domino High now.

As she walked out of the gates of the school, two teenage boys called out to her. "Hey! You from Domino High, right!" The one with the black beanie called out to her as she stuck her hand into the skirt pocket where she kept her pepper spray incase if they did anything awful to her. "You know somebody named Hanasaki Tomoya?"

Madoka felt her heart stopped as she lied saying she didn't know as she was backed into a wall as clenched her pepper spray in her hand as she slowly and carefully brought her hand up with the pepper spray as Hanasaki stepped in front of her.

"Cut it out!" Hanasaki shouted as Madoka saw the small boy defend her despite her hand holding the small can of pepper spray.

The two boys went away as Hanasaki let out a sigh of relief that Madoka was alright. "Are you okay, Madoka?" He asked as she nodded before showing him the pepper spray she had as she explained that Téa got her one just in case she ran into any trouble.

Then Madoka got the medicine for Kyoko and gave it to Joey who rode his bike to Tristan's place to give the medicine to Kyoko. Madoka walked over to the bookstore and got another book of Phantom Thief Girl Magical Kirin before paying for the books as she headed back to the Game Shop where she saw Yugi working on a Zombire garage kit as Madoka began to read the new manga she bought before she heard Yugi complain about spray cans as she got up and told him that she would go get spray cans before the store closed or Hanasaki went to bed.

Deep down, Yugi had an awful feeling about tonight...

~~~Kyu~~~

Hanasaki was in his room punching an inflatable punching toys in his costume after having dinner at the table as he continued to punch the toy while thinking back to saving Madoka. 'I have to keep in shape so I can fight evil anytime!' Hanasaki thought as something shattered his window as he walked over and unfolded it.

'Attention Superhero! We have your female friend!' Beside it as a terrible drawing of Madoka tied up and crying as Hanasaki began to read the rest of it. 'Don't try and stop us!' At the top right corner was a map of where Hanasaki should go to 'rescue' Madoka.

"It must be the work of those punks! They won't get away with this!" Hanasaki said as he darted out his window to the location on the map where he needed to go. "Madoka! I'm coming to save you!" He shouted as he ran off before one punk pulled out a walkie and talked into it as the other punk with the black beanie called Hanasaki's father.

What the three punks never knew was that someone was watching them in the shadows as a flash of blue light emitted from their hand and smirked before slicing a lamp post with a thin sword, cutting out the light for the grand appearance.

~~~Kyu~~~

By the time Yami heard what happened to Hanasaki from Madoka, he rushed to the location to save Hanasaki before he heard the boys getting punched by someone dressed in blue and a large white cape covered her, judging by the voice as he grabbed a spray can and began making a maze with the blue haired knight before it was set ablaze as the blue haired knight walked over to Hanasaki and healed his eyes a bit before rushing off.

"Wait, who are you?!" Yami asked her as she smirked and turned around with her mask covering her face as she answered Yami's question.

"You may call me the Blue Knight, heroine of justice!" She said as she rushed off somewhere out of sight before Yami helped Hanasaki's father bring Hanasaki home without telling his wife what happened as Yami wondered who this 'Blue Knight' person was, he couldn't see her face because of the mask covering her face and the strange healing magic felt familiar like when Joey recovered quickly from the multiple taser attack when Madoka was near.

For now, he would rest up and let Yugi go to bed.

~~~Kyu~~~

The blue haired person groaned as she slapped a hand over her mask and took it off to see a familiar blonde girl with golden eyes holding a yellow gem in her hand. "Geez, looks like Madoka was right about this place, it's crazy and it feels like no witches are here. What do you think Mami?" She asked Mami as she willed the gem into her ring and smiled at the bluenette.

"I guess it's quite...peaceful, wouldn't you agree...Miki-san?"