Puella: 19

A week passed by since Yugi got punched and his puzzle nearly stolen by the guy who punched him if Joey wasn't there to help get it back only to keep a secret for Mami, and to top it off, Madoka was feeling better after her week long fever she caught from Kyoko who was trying to beat the highscore to reach the top once more on Dog Drug Revolution.

"Are you alright, Yugi?" Joey asked as Yugi kept on rubbing his sore cheek from the punch as Madoka got out an ice pack and squished it so the contents would make it cold enough to heal it as she finished squishing the ice pack before giving it to Yugi as he placed it upon his cheek and thanked Madoka.

"I'm fine! I'm feeling a lot better since you got my puzzle back, Joey." Yugi thanked as Joey thought back to Mami in the different outfit and promised he made with her.

As the three of them walked a couple blocks and laughing the funniest stories Joey shared, a black limousine pulled up beside them and the driver got out and asked them a question.

"Master Yugi and his friends I presume? Master Seto cordially requests your presence at his house!" The driver said as the three of them got really confused and shocked.

Kaiba invited them? For what reason?

They all entered the limousine at once before the driver took off at top speed but not too fast enough for the cops to start chasing them and pulling them over. Although, Madoka had this awful feeling deep within her stomach as Joey brought up a conversation.

"So, why is Kaiba inviting us to his house?" Joey asked as Madoka shrugged and looked to the passenger seat and saw a familiar mop of black hair, chills went down her spine and spread over to her arms as she rubbed them slowly even though it was warm in the car, Madoka felt her eyelids falling as she yawned and rubbed them, trying to stay awake until she heard the familiar voice from before.

"Hey! Don't fall asleep on the opening ceremonies for big bro!" Madoka snapped her eyes open wide as she hit the back of her head against the cushion of the car hard before everyone began wincing at the loud 'thwack'.

"Ow...not again..." She said in a low whisper as the others winced at Madoka's sudden reaction and whacking the back of her head against the car seat cushion in a split second before Yugi placed the ice on the back of her head before they head inside of the huge mansion.

"Don't hold back, come on in!" Mokuba said as Madoka still held the back of her head with the ice pack before Joey described how much it looked like a European castle before a group of servants came by which stunned Madoka as a servant walked over to Mokuba and asked if he should prepare the food before Madoka noticed the evil smirk from Mokuba.

Madoka felt a little sick to her stomach and began to think over why Mokuba would be suddenly so nice to them after all of the awful things they did, then Madoka began to piece it together.

Revenge...

This was a trap all set up for her and Yugi...

Madoka heard Mokuba call them for dinner as she rushed over to Yugi and told Mokuba that they would be there for a second.

"Yugi, this isn't some way for Mokuba to be this nice. This is all for revenge for what we did to them." Madoka warned as Yugi slowly nodded his head before heading to the table and saw the many plates of different food on the table and noticed that it turned when Mokuba explained it to them as Madoka thought back to a Chinese restaurant she went out with her family.

"There isn't any poison in the food is there?!" Joey asked Mokuba as he gave out a laugh and smiled before answering his question. "Of course not, why would I ever do that?" Mokuba gave an innocent smile unlike Madoka, she knew what was going to happen.

~~~Kyu~~~

In the kitchen, a servant was holding a syrup bottle and had a look of shock when he checked the expiration date. "Oh." Was all he could say as a maid came over and saw the expiration date as well, the syrup had expired five months ago and they decided not to tell Mokuba or Seto.

"Well, there is a 10% chance that one of them could have food poisoning or not." The servant chuckled before the maid spoke up.

"If one of them was Master Mokuba." She said as the servant stopped chuckling before realizing what she meant before dropping the syrup bottle, fell to his knees while clutching his head and screamed.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUU----!!!!"

~~~Kyu~~~

Madoka turned around to the kitchen before turning back to Yugi, Joey and Mokuba before asking them a question. "Did you guys hear something?" She asked as they all shrugged before Joey spun the table gently and he got a kiddie lunch which made him groan at it before he began to eat it and then the next thing that Madoka and Yugi knew, Joey began to fall to the ground and clutching his stomach while sweating so much as Madoka noticed how red his face looked.

"He's burning up!" She shouted as she tried to get to Joey but Mokuba told her to stay in the seat or she was next.

Madoka sat back down but she kept her eye on Joey who was writhing in pain, Yugi hated to see her like that as his other self rose up and began the Shadow Game in which Madoka joined in as she spun the table and got the pancakes with the expired syrup as she began to eat the pancakes before holding the urge to throw up as the taste of the syrup was rotten and it felt like she just swallowed a frozen marble of mold before she swallowed it all down before grabbing a glass of water and drinking it.

"There wasn't poison in the pancakes." Mokuba said as Madoka stared at him blankly before she told him that the syrup tasted awful. "I think I'm gonna be sick." She said as Yami continued the game before noticing the way Mokuba was touching the empty vial with a single hand and then stopped when his favorite dessert stopped, how excited Mokuba got it like he knew where the poison was.

Yami then took the puzzle off quietly and carefully and placed it on the wooden pole of the table as Yami spun the table and noticed that Mokuba looked scared when the hamburger stopped in front of him as Yami smirked before rubbing Madoka's back to soothe her. "Mokuba, I've finished the spaghetti, your turn to finish your plate." Yami said as Madoka went to a potted plant and threw up in it.

Mokuba was speechless and feared for his life as Yami spoke up once again. "Weren't the rules to clean your plate?!" Yami spoke up as Mokuba wolfed down the poisoned burger and gagged before falling backwards as Yami grabbed the antidote for Joey and the maids for a doctor to help Mokuba and Madoka before she spoke up to Mokuba.

"I forgive you for the pancakes. You didn't know." She said before throwing up in a bucket as a doctor came over and began to pump her stomach to get rid of the poison before throwing up more in a bucket.

"I hate this!" She whined as she continued throwing up in the bucket and drinking water so she wouldn't pass out, Yugi made sure when Yami switched back but he sure hated the smell of vomit in the room before night came and Yugi had to open a window to drown out the stench of vomit and sleep somewhere but the only place to sleep was the bed and it was big enough to fit about 4 people on there as he changed into pajamas servants gave him before getting into bed and under the covers as he noticed that Madoka was turned the other way so he wouldn't smell the vomit basket.

"Night." He said laying down and feeling his eyes closing before Madoka threw up in the bucket again and Yugi sighed before he got her bottles of water in case before he spoke up.

"This is gonna be a loooong night." He said as Madoka vomited again in the bucket.

"Yep. Loooong night." He said.