Puella 24

GUYS! ONLY FOUR MORE CHAPTERS! WOOOOOOO! Are you ready for the four remaining chapters of the story until The End?!

If you are, leave a review on what you want to see next or leave some kudos, sorry if it took so long.

Enjoy!

~~~Kyu~~~

The week went by since the Dragon Cards and Madoka was thinking about the drawings in her old sketchbook and thinking back to what happened when she drew them, then she noticed that they all came true each time she drew in her sketchbook.

The next thing she knew, Madoka nearly got hit in the face with a yo-yo by Joey trying to show off his skills as a voice called out and told him to knock it off, Madoka looked to see that it was Nezumi, a student that Madoka barely knew because of what was going on with her life but she did know that he had a HUGE crush on her but no matter what she did, she told him that she was with someone already and it broke his heart.

But Nezumi still held small feelings for her but he kept a distance from her when he saw Yugi and Madoka holding hands and being close together, Madoka noticed a bruise on his cheek and he told what happened which caused Joey's aura to flare up as Kyoko showed up as well with a fiery aura.

"I don't think he'll let you come along Madoka, maybe try to convince him." Yugi said as Madoka walked up and put her puppy eyes on.

"Nezumi...please let me help" Madoka said as Nezumi sighed and let her come along to where he was attacked as Joey broke the silence by asking Nezumi a question.

"You said they used yo-yos as weapons, right?" Joey asked as Nezumi nodded his head and continued to talk.

"Their technique is out of this world, they surround their target and threaten them with their yo-yos...if you move only one step, they go all out with their yo-yos! So your only choice is to give them what they want!" Nezumi said as Joey's aura flared even brighter as Kyoko placed her sunglasses on.

"Alright, now that I've heard all of that, I'm really convinced! Cowards! I'll teach 'em a lesson they won't forget anytime soon!" Joey vowed as they stopped before Madoka saw the warehouse they were in and suddenly realized where they were.

The exact same warehouse where Joey was found nearly dead, Madoka placed the pieces of the puzzle together and finally realized it the moment they stepped inside.

"It's a trap!" She shouted as Joey and Yugi looked at her and finally realized it as well before Nezumi grabbed her and Hirutani's gang came out of nowhere as Yugi felt his neck getting strangled by the puzzle as Madoka saw him being hung by a hook as she struggled to get out of Nezumi's grip to help him but someone else held her back.

"Hirutani!" They all looked up to see Kyoko holding a spear over her shoulder as she looked at the leader holding Madoka with a look of hate as she jumped before slicing the hook holding the puzzle and Yugi as she caught the boy and placed him gently before the punks charged only to have their yo-yos sliced off their strings by Kyoko as they looked at her and ran away.

"Nice work Nezumi, everything went according to plan." Hirutani said as he tightened his grip on Madoka's wrist as she winced in pain.

"Now, escape is impossible! So you have two choices, swear you'll become a member of my gang...or you can watch this girl become my wife." Madoka hated the idea of becoming a wife at a young age before Joey spoke up.

"Hirutani...you said that there's no way out of this?" Joey asked as Kyoko saw through his plan before charging at the leader before punching his face as he released Madoka just as Kyoko caught her before Joey was struck back.

Yami swapped places with Yugi within the puzzle as Kyoko nodded at Yami before taking Madoka somewhere safe before being surrounded by the remaining punks which made her growl at them before something flashed in her mind as she ran.

~~~~~Memory~~~~~~

"Thief King! You'll never get your hands the goddess! Or her pure soul!" Kyoko shouted as she ran holding the goddess in her arms as the young goddess pulled back an arrow and shot it at the giant snake that hissed in pain when the arrow struck it.

"Not a chance Red Lancer of the Goddess! Her soul and blood are what I need to use to resurect Master Zorc!" The Thief King cackled as he appeared in front of them before the red headed girl spun her spear with two hands before pointing it at the Thief King as the goddess held her rose branch bow and pointed an arrow at the snake monster.

~~~~~Memory~~~~~~

Kyoko rubbed her temples to get rid of the headache she got from the memory or she thought it was a memory before she looked at Madoka's wrist, it was a bruising and was a bit red when Hirutani squeezed it hard as Kyoko took out a towel held it under cold water before wrapping it around her wrist and heard Hirutani scream which meant that Joey won.

Madoka felt happy for Joey to win and stand up to the punk who was arrested and Nezumi was unheard from anyone else.

But that left Kyoko with something to ask the spirit of the puzzle about the flashback she had as she stayed over with Madoka and Yugi, as the two lovebirds went to bed, Kyoko held the puzzle and concentrated her power to enter the puzzle before she opened her eyes and saw a massive room with many stairs and doors.

"So, you're the one who entered the puzzle?" A baritone voice snapped her thoughts as she looked at Yami before grabbing some pocky and biting into one.

"Yeah and I got some questions for ya, first off, where can we sit and talk, I'm getting dizzy here and second, do you know anything of the Red Lancer of the Goddess, the same goddess that split her soul in half?" Kyoko asked as Yami gave an answer as they head over to a room and sat down.

"For your answers, I only seem to remember Madoka and she seems to remember me and for the Red Lancer, I can't remember seeing you in my memories." Yami explained a Kyoko banged her fist against the table.

"To hell with that! I just had a flashback and remembered hearing 'Red Lancer of the Goddess', 'Thief King' that's all I could remember! You got to have some answers!" Kyoko shoute as Yami shook his head.

"If I do, I'll tell you." Yami said as Kyoko nodded and opened her eyes as she saw the puzzle in her hands.

"I need a walk." Kyoko muttered as she leapt out the window in Yugi's roof and landed with ease before walking around with thoughts in her head before feeling a dark energy as she got her soul gem out and transformed before turning around and saw a dark figure in the alleyway before knives were thrown at her.

She blocked them off with her spear as the figure ran out of knives. Kyoko then was about to chase after them when she turned to see that the figure was gone.

She then remembered Madoka as she rushed back to the game shop, the figure was over Madoka's sleeping form before he moved a piece of her hair out of her face as she snuggled up close to Yugi as the figure snarled at the sight of the two together.

"Soon, little goddess, I shall have you." The figure said as he felt Kyoko nearby and left before the red head entered the room and stayed up the entire night to keep watch.