Puella: 4

Fourth chappie into the story!! Alright!! And if you want to see more Yugioh stories with Madoka Magica crossover, request what kind of Yugioh I should do:

5Ds, GX, Zexal, Arc-V or the movies!!

That's all, and also read and review!!!

I do not own Yugioh or Madoka Magica!!

Enjoy your coffee and cookies!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed since the whole ordeal with Ushio and Madoka's bruises back heals quickly overnight, which felt off for Solomon, but she felt better after when she woke up.

Joey and Yugi were talking about some adult movie with censored bits which made her giggle before a sight of a van caught her eye. "Look! A TV can in front of the school!" Joey said as Madoka had a rotten feeling about it.

"Why would it be here?" She asked as the boys shrugged before she had the sudden curiosity to go see what's inside. "Stay here, I'll see who's inside." She said to Joey and Yugi before placing her bag down and walking to the van.

She looked at the window only to realize that it was a two way mirror, the type that cops would use for interrogations on shows. She moved her eyes around trying to see into the van but she couldn't see anything before a camera flash went off in the other side.

"There!! Now we have our star!!" The guy said as Madoka walked away to Joey and Yugi as the bell rang for them to get to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning everyone!! It's time for 'Survival Morning!'" A reporter said while a cameraman was filming the reporter as she did her job.

The director smiled in glee and evilly as he found the "star" for his show. "Today's exclusive is 'caught on camera! School violence and sexual assault!" The reporter went on about the school before she was finished.

"Cut! Okay! We'll fill the rest in with shots of girls getting assaulted, you can go home reporter!" The director said as the woman walked away and a face of irritation was written all over him.

"Where's my A.D.? Hey! Get over here!!" He shouted as a guy with a bandanna walked up to him. "Yes?"

The director pulled out the photo of Madoka earlier and handed it to the A.D. as he smiled with a small blush. "Dang, she's cute." He said letting out a wolf whistle.

"She's the transfer student, find her and bring her at the back of the gym." The director order as the guy the with bandanna nodded.

"But how will we get that footage?" The A.D asked as he shoved the photo into his pocket, knowing that he would need it later so that he made sure he found the right girl.

In response to the A.D's words the director stood up from his seat and smacked the younger man over his head with the script he had been holding as hard as he could.

"You still don't get it and you've been working in the business for almost 6 months. Go find a school jacket that fits you and go find that girl" The director scolded the A.D as the younger man rubbed the back of his head where the script had hit him.

"Now's your chance to be on camera kid! You're going to play the part of the assaulter!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madoka sat down at her desk and pulled out her sketchbook for her break as she overheard them talking about the van again before sharpening her pencils and continued coloring her sketches of the boy from her dreams and something was new.

This drawing was of her as a goddess and in the drawing was a long arched bow with a rose on top of it.

Yugi saw the drawing and smiled, he thought that she was into cosplay and designing one herself. 'Madoka must be into cosplay, I really love the drawing she made.' Yugi thought before Madoka stood up and cleaned off her desk to eat lunch before she realized that she left it in her locker.

Yugi walked with her down the hall as they passed by the disguised A.D. wearing the stolen school uniform from the locker room.

Then he noticed Madoka at her locker and decided to play it cool enough in order to bring her to the back of the gym.

'There she is! Nows my chance!!' The A.D. thought as he walked over to Madoka and Yugi before introducing himself with a fake name in order to gain their trust.

"Madoka, can I talk to you behind the gym this afternoon before lunch ends?" The A.D. asked her as she kindly accepted before she got her lunch out and ate with Yugi, Joey and Téa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The A.D. was waiting for Madoka as he looked back to the cameraman and the director before he heard Madoka called to him. "So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked not knowing what could happen.

The A.D. punched her as she was knocked into the wall and she felt her shirt being taken off as she tried to stop him. "Hey!! Get off of her!!" The thick Brooklyn accent brought her tears.

Joey came to her rescue along with Yugi, she felt like crying for real but instead she hugged Yugi closely to her. She buried her face in his chest as the puzzle grew hot like it was angry.

Then Yugi, picked her up bridal style, to his surprise, she was pretty light to him. He was scared of how her parents would find out what happened.

But he didn't know that deep within the puzzle, the spirit, "Yami" grew angry that someone would dare do this for a show.

'My darling Madoka, I will protect you as best I could.' The spirit prayed to her as he visited a different soul room, but the door looked like a window and it was locked up due to a ribbon tied to it.

Wiring the room was a girl that looked like Madoka, but she looked like a goddess. Sleeping in her bed waiting for her prince to wake her up.

The spirit was sad, no matter how many times he tried, he couldn't open the door to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madoka was asleep in Yugi's bed with Yugi holding her tight, but it wasn't exactly Yugi, but the spirit in Yugi's body holding her tight.

After the ordeal with the director, he was happy to hold her in his arms for a bit.

"Sleep my lovely flower." He said kissing her forehead.