Puella: 5

Fifth chapter and only more to come until Madoka recieves her deck in which would only be a surprise otherwise I could do a raffle.

If you want a raffle, send a review with #deckraffle in this chapter only.

I might give out clues to which cards Madoka may have including some magical girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If anything was to Madoka's liking, the one thing that she liked was music, the piano, the lyrics and the meaning of the song.

Madoka and Yugi both took the bus to their school since Joey and Téa were already there with a head start and ever since the whole thing with the director, everyone would show the dark aura around them if someone approached Madoka.

To them, Madoka was like a little doll to them. Small, porcelain lily skin, innocence within her eyes and a thin body to complete it.

As she boarded the bus, she and Yugi noticed how cramped it became before try to find a seat for them to sit down. 'Was the bus this crowded before?' Madoka thought as the bus stopped harshly for an emergency stop before she fell on top of Yugi who had a face of her, well, semi-flat chest.

Yugi was a bright tomato as Madoka got up quickly before apologizing quickly before they noticed how empty the back of the bus was. 'Wow! It's empty here! Maybe we should find a seat.' Yugi thought before they heard loud music from the back as Yugi quickly recognized him as Sozoji from Class-C.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU TWO!!" The loud voice made them jump and freeze for a short second before they turned around. Madoka only heard of him but never met him.

"SIT RIGHT NEXT TO ME YOU TWO!! THIS SPACE IS OPEN FOR TWO MORE!!" Sozoji yelled from wearing the headphones that was blasting the loud music.

"YOU'RE MADOKA KANAME, THE TRANSFER STUDENT FROM THREE WEEKS AGO, RIGHT?!" Sozoji yelled which Madoka swore that her ears bleed.

"YES!! STOP YELLING!!" She yelled back before taking his headphones off so he could stop yelling.

"Better." She said quietly before everyone clapped for her. "Awww, Stop, I'm blushing." She said blushing. "So! I want you two to do something for me! Sell these tickets to my show for only 2,000 yen each! Try to get a 6:4 ratio of boys and girls!" Sozoji shouted in which Madoka covered her ears.

Yugi looked scared when he mentioned the tickets, but Madoka was confused at why he was scared before hearing Sozoji crack his knuckles. "You'll what happen if you don't sell those tickets, right Yugi?"

Now Madoka knew why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey walked up to Madoka and Yugi after what happened but the two never spoke of what happened to Joey after he said something of a star but Madoka only sketched in her notebook of what looked like Yugi's puzzle only it was in the shape of a ring with five spikes, the other was of a key in the shape of an ankh.

'Another odd dream, or rather something that "Yami" told me of two items I need to be careful around.' Madoka thought before coloring them in and shutting her book as Téa came in after getting her skirt lifted up by Joey and Tristan before Joey got socked in the face.

Soon, the school day nearly ended as Madoka and Yugi saw Hanasaki by the lockers looking down. 'I wonder what's wrong...' Madoka and Yugi thought before they walked up but Yugi thought of giving him a ticket but he shoved it in his pocket before Madoka smiled warmly at him in reassurance.

"See you tomorrow, Hanasaki." Madoka said before Hanasaki pulled something out of his pocket. Her eyes widened as it was the same tickets Sozoji gave Yugi and Madoka that morning. "Do you wanna buy a ticket for Sozoji's recital?"

Madoka smiles and took the two tickets for her and Hanasaki before giving him some yen. "Here, it should help." She said smiling before they walked off to get ready. "Kaname-San is pretty nice, I want to tell her how I feel." Hanasaki said with a blush before a shadow covered him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madoka and Yugi sat in the plush seats where they saw Sozoji wearing a costume that made him almost look like Elvis Presley. "What did you say, Yugi?" He growled out as Madoka had chills sent down her body.

"Everyone was busy except for me and Madoka, so we decided to come." He said trying not to stammer as Madoka nodded.

"Maybe we could do karaoke sometime." She suggested as the room felt like hell froze over. "Yeah!! That's the spirit transfer student!!" Sozoji yelled as he handed them a pair of headphones.

Then he cranked the volume to max before shouting into it as Madoka blended over and attempted to take the headphones off but she couldn't, it would seem rude to do so.

As soon as Sozoji was finished whatever he did, Madoka and Yugi were covered in sweat from the music before Sozoji pulled the curtains back to reveal a beaten Hanasaki.

Madoka gasped as she rushed over but was punched in the gut and Yugi was tossed back into the seat. Madoka was curled into a fetus position as she coughed violently due to the punch as she was held up by her neck.

"You brat, you thought you could be nice to Hanasaki by giving him yen just to prove you're nice enough to help." Sozoji hissed before squeezing her neck to the point where she clawed at his hands.

Yugi felt something snap inside as the spirit took over and kicked Sozoji as he dropped Madoka before she coughed and gasped for air as the spirit held her close to him before setting her down.

Madoka watched Yami emerged from the puzzle before she sat on the seat. "Y-Yami?" She said quietly so she couldn't hurt her throat.

"Prepare yourself for a game!! I call it...THE SILENCE GAME!!" Yami said as brought out two clown toys before explaining the rules.

If one of them made a noise, including Madoka, one of them would play a penalty game. But Madoka stayed quiet the entire game as she eyed Yami who remained quiet. 'Is it really you? Yami?' She thought as saw the headphone jack on the rim of the glass.

'It's going to fall and both Yami and Yugi will die along with me!' Madoka thought as the toy went off but no noise was from Yami. 'The microphone!' Madoka thought as Sozoji heard it as well.

"PENALTY GAME!! BEAT FESTIVAL!!" Yami shouted as the eye of Horus appeared on his forehead and Sozoji began flailing on the ground as she saw Yami holding her as she helped him hold Hanasaki.

"Madoka." She flinched, she saw him with a serious look. "When we get him home, you'll never tell Yugi what happened. You understand?" He said as she nodded in understanding what he said before she felt his lips on hers.

"Good, now we should head back." He said as Madoka blushed a deep red the way back.

'Was that...a kiss?!' Her heart was beating hard and fast as she placed her fingers over her lips where he kissed her. 'Well, I hate to admit, he's a good kisser.'

She thought to herself as she laid down on the bed futon before falling asleep.