Puella: 13

A week transpired after what happened to Joey and Madoka was relieved that he was alright after receiving so much shock from the tazers and he recovered miraculously and quickly somehow, Madoka didn't know how he recovered so quickly but she was glad.

Madoka walked down the stairs only to jump when she heard Yugi's voice shouting in the kitchen as she raced to see Yugi reading the newspaper and Madoka got a look at the front page.

DOMINO UNIVERSITY ARCHAEOLOGICAL TEAM DISCOVERS TOMB FROM NEW KINGDOM ERA
(1580-1314 BC)

Madoka was impressed about the finding of artifacts and thought about what kind of artifacts before getting dressed for school and listened to her teachers talk about history, math problems, English assignments and all.

School was almost over and Madoka stayed behind to hear that they were going to the museum the next day before hearing Yami talk to her.

'What's the matter?' He asked through a link he established between them.

'Nothing much, we're going to a museum tomorrow.' She said as she and Yugi arrived at the Game Shop and got started on their homework before she flipped through her sketchbook, looking back at the old drawings she made before stopping at the key and scales.

Somehow, this feeling stuck to her, it felt cold and almost threatening to her as she felt a hand on her shoulder as she turned to see Yugi before she smiled and felt the feeling gone.

"It's alright, I was just going through my sketches." She said as Yugi looked over before he saw the one with the mirror turning into puzzle pieces, he was confused until he remembered one of the girls talking about a broken mirror in the bathroom.

"Well, we should get some rest for tomorrow, night Madoka." He said as she nodded before heading over to bed and turning the lights out and letting sleep take her.

~~~Kyu~~~

The next morning, Madoka got dressed into a small button-up shirt with a light blue overalls and plain sneakers instead of flats as she nodded at the mirror before heading out with Yugi and Solomon as they drove to the museum to meet up with their friends.

"Everyone's here!" Téa shouted as Madoka nodded before hearing Solomon speaking to himself.

"Actually, my friend was supposed to meet us here...let's wait a bit longer for him to get here." He said as Madoka nodded.

"Yugi, don't wear your school uniform on the weekends." Joey spoke to Yugi as Madoka turned her head to see Yugi wearing his school uniform on a weekend and she gave out a 'sweatdrop' at him before hearing another voice.

"Muto!" Madoka turned to see another man almost to be in his fifties as she smiled when Solomon introduced him to her and the others.

"This is Professor Yoshimori." Solomon introduced as Madoka gave a nod. "Whoa! So you're the guy who found the Pharaoh's Tomb!" Joey spoke up as Madoka giggled.

Another man walked up behind Yoshimori which made the others confused at his sudden appearance as Madoka cocked her head to the side in confusion before she heard his name, Kanekura before she saw him whisper something into Yoshimori's ear as he nodded.