Puella : 8

The next morning, Yugi and Madoka were in class as the other students were shouting out ideas for the school festival, Madoka, as always, was too busy sketching in her journal a drawing of a white dragon with blue eyes battling a magician dressed in purple.

What was odd, was that the two people in the battle looked like Yugi and Seto Kaiba, a boy she knew in the school, but they seemed to be wearing Egyptian styled clothing.

Yugi looked like a pharoah while Seto looked like a priest and in the middle was a goddess crying and kneeling.

Madoka could tell that the goddess was crying because of her hands over her eyes and the tears welling up in her eyes as she rubbed her eyes to stop them from welling up.

"You okay Madoka?" A student asked as Madoka nodded only telling the student that it was just something in her eye.

Yugi couldn't tell if Madoka was okay or not but decided to ignore the feeling for a while before Tēa called out his name.

"Yugi, what about you?" She asked as Yugi blushed in embarrassment before giving an answer. "I'd have to say games. Carnival games!! Y'know like at an amusement park.." He said as the class grew quiet before a male student spoke up.

"Not bad." The student thought before a female student spoke up along with several other students at the topic of carnival games as the talking grew louder as Tēa nodded at the idea of the carnival games.

"Then we're all for carnival games!" Tēa spoke loudly as everyone cheered loudly at Yugi's idea before Tēa settled the class down.

"Madoka, do you have an idea?" Tēa asked the pinkette as Madoka looked up from her notebook and shyly nodded before speaking upto the classroom, Madoka could feel the student's eyes on her as she took a deep breath before speaking.

"I thought of face painting...?" She said as the students agreed, now the carnival will begin.

~~~~~Kyu~~~~

Everyone began working on the festival in different sections as Madoka began to set up the face painting next to the carnival games, feeling proud of herself, she smiled as Yugi smiled as well knowing Madoka was happy after all the events that happened in the past.

Madoka finished building the face painting as she walked over to help Yugi with the mask knowing that one person couldn't get the job done in just so the festival could start so she decided to help him with the painting before she accidentally got paint on his face as he laughed before he got paint on her nose.

"Yugi! We should stop!" She giggled before Yugi stopped putting paint on her cheeks before touching her nose with the paintbrush.

"Okay, the Bluebeard mask is complete! Thanks Madoka." He thanked her as she blushed. "Stop, you're making me blush too hard." She said gushing.

Then Joey came over with a hammer in his hands and a rag to clean his hands from all the hammering he was doing to make the barrel for the game Yugi had and Madoka had seen.

"Hey, Yugi! I'm almost done here too." Joey said throwing the towel over his shoulder as Madoka and Yugi saw the finished barrel for the game.

"Wow! That's great!" Yugi said with glee as Madoka nodded before Tēa walked up to see how things were going before she saw the finished product of one of the games.