Puella: 7

Hey everyone, I'm here again with a brand new chapter and also only 4 more chapters until Madoka recieves her deck!

And you might all be thinking: 'where is that evil bastard Kyubey?' Well, he's an Easter egg in the story.

I'll let you in on a secret...

He's in disguise.

So be sure to look for some clues that represent him.

Be sure to add some favorites and reviews!!

I don't own Madoka Magica nor do I own Yugioh!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madoka woke up with a bad start in the morning, Amy pounced on her back to wake her up, she spilled some cat food on her uniform so she had to wear her old one as a replacement, and now she tripped down the stairs which caused a bruised cheek.

Now she was walking with Joey and Yugi who felt bad for the girl. Joey's luck has been worse for him.

"Damn, my luck is so bad lately. Ow, ow ow." He winced after touching his bandage on his cheek where Madoka and Yugi saw.

"What happened to your face, Joey?" Yugi asked as Madoka was curious as well as to how he had gotten hurt.

"Hn...well...I got into a fight with some punks yesterday...took one to the face..." He winced at his bandage. "But I clobbered the other four guys!" He smiled at his luck for once.

"Wha...! Other four...?!" Yugi and Madoka said in surprise.

'Against four guys, getting hit once is lucky...' Madoka and Yugi thought before their thoughts were snapped when an electrical equipment fell in front of them as Madoka paled.

'THAT WAS SO CLOSE!!' Madoka screamed in her head before Yugi held her hand and ran all the way to the school without trying to be killed.

Madoka still had the pale look which made the other students, even Ms. Chono the expulsion witch, worried at her before the lunch bell snapped her out of the daze.

"Madoka! Is everything okay?" Ms. Chono asked as Madoka looked up. "Y-Yes ma'am, I'm good." Madoka stammered before Ms. Chono came up to her desk. "You've been pale this morning through class." She said which tripped Madoka into tell her what happened.

"Well, am eletrical equipment for the power lines fell in front of me and Yugi and Joey. I'm still shaken." She said to the teacher. 'Right now I'm terrified of you!!' She thought in her head.

"Well, I'm glad your okay otherwise we would want anymore students in the hospital." Ms. Chono said walking away from Madoka before she drew in her sketchbook.

Then Joey's voice broke the silence which startled her. "What?! A psychic in our school?!" Madoka flinched before dropping her pencil bag which contained all of her pencils before Yugi got it and placed it on her desk.

"Uh-huh! He's in Class-A. They say that he can see the future. His predictions are really accurate. You've seen all the girls disappearing at recess, right? They go to get their fortunes told." Téa said before Madoka felt herself being pulled by Joey and rushed to the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's so many people here." Yugi muttered as he and Madoka stared at all the other girls crowding up classroom A, unsure of which direction Kokurano was actual sat at due to his inability to see over most of the girls shoulders.