Puella: 17

Madoka and Yugi were walking to the game shop after school had ended before checking up on Hanasaki for anymore infections in his eyes, ever since Hanasaki decided to play the hero and was nearly blind due to the chemicals in the spray paint.

Madoka noticed that they passed by a candy shop and a group of kids were surrounding something as she walked to see that it was like one of those gumball machines only filled with small plastic eggs as she walked up to a kid and tapped his shoulder. "What are these?" She asked him as the small boy as he blushed and began telling her.

"It's called Capsule Mon or Capmon for short. They're tiny figurines you get from these little capsules, but you have a random chance of getting a rare one!" He said as Madoka pulled out two yen coins and used one in the slot as one capsule dropped out revealing a 5 star and opened it to reveal a chibi goddess with long pink hair and golden eyes holding a long archery bow.

"Try a second time?" The boy asked as she put in another yen coin and got a 6 star on a capsule and opened it to reveal a small, cat-like creature with white fur, four ears, one pair representing the average cat and the other similar to those of a rabbit's. It has red eyes and golden rings around its long ears. At the bottom of the ears, it appears that it is separated into three, along with a pink-white fade and three red ovals.

Madoka wasn't sure of where she saw the cat from as she walked into the candy store where she saw "Dentures" the candy store owner greet her with a smile as she walked down to the drink aisle of the store before getting out two water bottles and a pack of antacid chews for Kyoko since she was puking alot from having the medicine.

Madoka paid for the water and antacid before walking out as "Dentures" came out and smacked Yugi on the head for hitting the machine and giving him a lecture before a kind voice spoke out and Madoka turned to the familiar voice and smiled. "Oh! Mami-san!" Madoka said in excitement as "Dentures" put on a nice smile and greeted the blonde.

"Oh! Kaname-san, I didn't know you were coming here!" Mami said in a kind voice as she and Madoka began talking before Mami tried out the machine and got a 6 star before opening it to reveal a small doll with blank eyes and a candy wrapper shaped head.

Mami felt uncomfortable just by looking at it as the name was called "Candy Witch" for the tiny figurine as she smiled and placed the top on before she heard her phone buzz for a text reminder from Kaiba as she saw the text and began to read it:

(1) NEW MESSAGE
FROM: KAIBA, SETO:

DON'T FORGET.
7:30, YOU AND ME, IN THE PARK, TONIGHT.

Mami looked at the time to see it was 7:10 as she rushed to the park where Kaiba would meet her as Madoka saw her rush to the nearest bus to catch a ride to the park as quickly as she could before hearing the kids call out "Kaiba's little brother" as she turned her head to see a little boy no older than 11 with long black hair and his bangs covered his eyes before he moved them aside to reveal icy blue eyes that reminded her of someone before realizing who it was that reminded her of.

"You! With the ribbons!" Madoka looked down at the little boy with the black hair as she tilted her head at the height difference. "You're Madoka, right?" He asked as she nodded before he took a step forward. "Don't act like you don't know me. But I know you from Tomoe-san, she tells the stories of you back from Mitakihara."

Madoka's eyes widened when the little boy said that he knew her from Mami as she looked to the other kids and saw how quiet they were as she looked to Yugi who had the same expression written all over his face.

'That's weird...the other kids have been quiet ever since Mokuba got here...I don't like where this is going...' Madoka thought as Mokuba kept talking to Yugi about Capmon.