Episode 49 Darth Vader VS Doctor Doom.

"Alright next episode here we come" Ruby said

"This is going to be awesome!" Yang said enthusiasticly

"From the looks of it they seem very intimidating" said Blake

"Well I'm interested in what tech they use" asked heiress

"Well we won't know for sure so let's start this episode" Ruby said as she started the episode as everyone got ready.

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: These two masters of evil are experts at bending others to their will, but beneath the mask lies the scars of their past, literally.

"How bad are we talking about? Like a few scares or are we talking full Deadpool over here?" Yang asked.

"I hope not..." muttered Weiss. Her stomach couldn't take it if she saw wades unmasked face again.

~~~~~~~~(meanwhile in a rundown apartment building)~~~~~~~

"Oh~! your so lucky i'm not fighting you in my next appearance, you damn Princess!" yelled the merc with the mouth. Grumbling as he sharpened on of his katanas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boomstick: Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith.

"So we get to see Luke's dad!?" yelled out Ruby. she and most of the other group were excited to see where he stacked up compared to his son.

Wiz: And Doctor Doom, sovereign ruler of Latveria.

"'Sovereign Ruler'? This should be interesting." Weiss commented.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darth Vader

(*Cues: The Imperial March - Star Wars*)

Wiz: Darth Vader. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, this mass murderer was one of the most dangerous and respected killers among the stars.

Boomstick: Nobody stood a chance, He was a "force" to be reckoned with... Heh heh!

"Weak!" Yang complained.

Wiz: But before he was a Dark Lord of the Sith, he was Anakin Skywalker, an innocent child sold to slavery on the harsh desert planet of Tatooine.

"W-what?" asked Blake, she should be used to this now, but dammit anything that involved the harming of children all ways got to her.

"Well, what a coincidence," Weiss muttered.

(*Cues: Star Wars - Anakin's Theme*)

Boomstick: Anakin was a prodigy mechanic, a prodigy pod-racer and a prodigy Jedi! So I'd say the junk dealer who bought him got a pretty sweet deal. Y'know apart from the whole... "ownership of people" thing...

"Ya don't think?" asked Weiss in a snarky tone.

"Oh yeah, you can't stand him huh," laughed Yang. Well this day got a little bit better.

"Can't say i blame her..." muttered out Blake.

Boomstick: Then Liam Neeson showed up and measured his power-level to find out that this kid was the Chosen One! Destined to do something great that would bring balance to the all-powerful Force, whatever the f**k that means!