There Are More of You?

i would've updated sooner but this week was such a busy week JBAGAJHSJAJ

so
OOOOOHHH
THERE'S A PLACE I KNOW THAT'S TUCKED AWAY--
oops wrong fandom

-------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

I couldn't keep up. I barely managed to keep up.

What? He's bigger, stronger, and faster. Can you really blame me?

I guess he noticed, because before I knew it, British dude stopped to pick me up and he slung me on his shoulder without trying to use his injured arm. He had to use it though, and winced. I assumed that pain shot through his arm.

"Better, love?" He asked.

Love? He probably calls some of his friends 'love' right? Yeah.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied. "Sorry about your arm though."

"It's quite alright. It was bound to happen sooner or later."

I decided to change the subject. "Sooo... what do you mean by 'headquarters?'"

"Hm? Oh, it's the place where me and my allies like to meet up." He told me. "We keep this place hidden, so it's far. Wouldn't want to risk anyone finding it."

"Allies?"

"Yes. America, France, Japan, and many more mates. They're allies in this war."

War? I'm in the middle of war?

I carefully selected my words. "Any chance your 'allies' have flags for heads like you?"

He laughed. "Pretty much. I'm pretty sure you're new to this whole 'flags for heads' thing though."

"Yeah. I've never seen anything like it."

Britain put me down and we started walking. In guessing we're close to headquarters. "Well in that case, hello." he started. "I'm Britain."

"I'm... (Y/N). Hi!" I said. "I've been calling you 'British dude' in my mind. I didn't actually expect your name to be 'Britain.'"

I mentally slapped my forehead. Why did I say that out loud? I could feel myself getting red.

He laughed. I expected him to be mad or something. "I'm a countryhuman. Of course my name is going to be the country of my flag. And you look adorable when you're flustered, love."

Before I could respond, a building came into view.

"(Y/N)," He started.

"Welcome to headquarters."

-------------------------------------------------------

Gosh this is cheesy
But this is only the beginning, I'll have to deal with so much more cheesy writing kek--

So, a full conversation between (Y/N) and Britain :0
Baby steps i suppose
So sorry this chapter was short though :(

Bye!