The Arrival of the Allies

I have nothing to say
Britain is getting way too much attention JABAJWKAJS

Are ya ready kids?
Aye aye capatin!
I can't hear yo--
oops wrong fandom

--------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

"Welcome to headquarters."

Britain pointed to the building as I stood there, staring at it.

"Let's head inside before anyone catches us." He whispered to me. I nodded.

Britain unlocked the door and gestured for me to go inside. He scanned the area outside briefly before coming inside. He was probably making sure no one had followed us.

I, being the curious twat I was, started heading down the hall. But Britain stopped me.

"Hang on, love." oh boy. "I don't know how the others will react when they see you, or if I can fully trust you inside headquarters. I'll have to put you in a cell, at least until the others arrive."

Britain started taking me down the hallway, and through headquarters. He didn't hesitate once to think about which hallway to go through.

"The others will arrive soon, right?" I asked. I didn't want to be in a cell all day. Then we'd have a problem.

"Absolutely. You'll be let out in no time." Britain reassured me.

We had finally arrived at the cell. I went inside and Britain locked me in.

Britain POV

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I'm the calm and collected one, and even I was shocked at the arrival of a human.

How will the others react? I do hope they take it well.

But then again, this human isn't as bad as I thought. She is quite lovely...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when (Y/N) spoke up.

"Britain, are you okay? Your face is red." She pointed out. "And don't you have an arm treat?"

She's right.

"R-right." I stuttered out. "I'll be back."

I went to go find our medical supplies. I carefully wiped off the blood, and was ready to bandage my arm.

Except, I couldn't.

It's hard to bandage an arm... with only one arm to work with.

I sighed. I couldn't just wait for the others to arrive. So I went to (Y/N)'s cell and took the bandage with me.

When I arrived. (Y/N) was staring at the wall, left with her own thoughts. I knew that look all too well.

"Hey." I started. "Um, y-you wouldn't mind if I asked to you to... b-bandage my arm?"

Why did I stutter? I mentally slapped my forehead.
[(Y/N): I'm not the only one mentally slapping their forhead]

She looked up. "Sure! I can do that." She seemed so eager to get out of her cell. I wouldn't blame her.

I unlocked the cell and she carefully stepped out. I half expected her to book it to the entrance, but she didn't.

I found myself trusting her a little more.

(Y/N) POV

I took Britain's arm and slowly but carefully started wrapping it with the bandage. He'd wince and I'd occasionally mouth a 'sorry'.

After that, we heard a lot of commotion outside.

Britain quickly stood up and looked over to me. "I'll be back. I need to see what's causing all that ruckus."

Hehe. Ruckus is a funny word.

(Timeskip brought to you by: Chrysler Pacifica :D)

I heard footsteps coming my way. I figured Britain was back.

What i didn't know was that Britain brought more people back with him. His allies were here.

I was met face to face with people who also had flags for faces.

Countryhumans, as Britain call them (including him)

France, Russia, America, Japan, and Italy.

"Che cosa?" Italy said. "Who is this?"

Every country was staring at me like they had never seen a human before. Had they? Britain must've noticed this, because he smiled, reassuring me it was gonna be fine.

"Friends." Britain said.

"Meet (Y/N)."

-------------------------------------------------------

(I'm sorry if this isn't historically accurate so far! I spent like half an hour reading articles about ww1.)

yes, y/n is in ww1 rn. I frickin love learning about history though :D