Battle Scars

okay but did you all see the steven universe movie like Spinel is my child okay--

That's right, I heard the story over and over again,
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other fr--
Oops wrong fandom

-------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV

Isn't getting kidnapped lovely? You have no idea who kidnapped you, you don't know where you're going, and worst of all, it's pretty cliche when the main character gets kidnapped.

Wait...

The pain in my arm is still there and is shooting through my arm like crazy. I have no idea how to make it go away, but that's the least of my worries. I might as well put my brain to good use for once and think of an escape.

Suddenly, I get dropped. I'm assuming we're at our 'destination'.

I hear some shouting coming from the person closest to me, except in a different language. It sounds like he's barking orders.

As soon as I get out of here I swear I'll--

He dumped me out of the sack.

"So you're the famous (Y/N)?" He began. "You can call me Third Reich. Or don't. See if I care."

Famous. Me?

HOLD ON,
THIRD REICH?? I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS, I WANT OUT.

"I got your little friends to spill everything there is about you." He continued.

I honestly don't know if he's bluffing. Is he bluffing? This guy looks like he's all talk. "Joke's on you, I have no friends." I remarked.

(okayokay a lot of us have friends [including me] but for the sake of the story, ya don't :0)

"Oh? So those countries you've stuck around with during that time mean nothing?" He said.

"They're... acquaintances." I mumbled.

"Sure. I've seen you, dear (Y/N). I've got those portals of yours all figured out."

How does he know? Even I don't know how they work, and all of this is happening to ME!

"It seems the next portal is nearer than you think. Yet, it'll take you so, so far."

What... What does he mean by that..?

"Speechless, I see. Don't worry, I get that a lot." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

I notice that his face isn't a flag, nor a human face. It's a...

Third Reich gets closer to me, interrupting my thoughts.

"And here we are now, liebling. Alone. Together." His smirk grew wider. I didn't think it was possible, yet here we are. Literally.

I backed away. Third Reich kept fiddling with the gun he had on his belt thingy and eyeing me weirdly.

"What happened?" He asked. "To your arm, I mean." He said it with such innocence that it's suspicious.

"I was reckless." I told him. It's partially true. I could've pulled Italy instead of pushing him, putting myself on the spotlight like that.

Do I regret it? Well, this pain can be unbearable, but I wouldn't want to wish it upon anyone else. But I definitely regret not pulling him to the side and booking it to where the others are.

"Aren't we all, dear?" He chuckled, and pushed his gun to my other arm. "I'll give you a second 'battle scar' if you'd like."

Don't move, (Y/N). No sudden movements or he'll do something. "That... won't be necessary..." I squeaked out.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"(Y/N)?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is??? :0
I'm just trying to build up suspense hah

Okay but you can tell I started writing this chapter like 2-3 weeks ago cuz of the mention of Spinel at the beginning--

Yes she's still my child --