Liebling

yo! I'm really sorry if the last chapter seemed really cliche with that ending
(The "Not Again..." chapter)

but it was rushed, not like that's a good excuse tho

but i wanted it to seem dramatic or somethin? idk

anyways

creeper, aw--
wait that's not even a fandom

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with terrible pain on my arm. I try to remember what happened, but nothing seems to come to me.

I take a look at my surroundings, trying to look for anything familiar.

No luck.

I finally stand up, wobbling a bit. Nothing's gonna happen if I stay here right? So I started walking.

My body went to auto pilot while I got lost in my thoughts. I wasn't set on a certain direction, I just wanted to get the heck outta here.

I take the time to actually take a look at my surroundings. I've never noticed it before, but the beauty of a forest can be mesmerizing. Shining skylights, fluttering butterflies, and dandelions as far as the eye could see. I guess I never noticed it before, because whenever I walked through the forest to get home, I just focused on not getting kidnapped.

I finally get out of the woods and see a town. It didn't seem like a lively town, since no one was outside.

I get closer to the town, but once I did, the sight baffled me.

It seemed like a complete ghost town.

Like if some mysterious event happened here and everyone had to evacuate.

I was about to go investigate, but out of the corner of my eye, I see people heading into the forest.

It was either go into a ghost town, or follow some strangers.

Well I wouldn't get much from exploring a ghost town, so I decided to follow them. From a distance, of course. Oh joy, I get to go into the forest again for the millionth time in who knows how long i've been stuck in this crazy mess.

I turn back to look at the town once more before heading into the forest.

.
.
.

They didn't hesitate to look back whenever I made a noise.

Whether a leaf crunched or a twig snapped, they'd look back.

Luckily, we're in a forest. So that means I had plenty of trees to hide behind. Who are these people anyway? And can I even ask them for directions to the nearest, oh I don't know, portal?

"Looking for something, Liebling?" A voice could be heard from behind me.

"Or rather, someone?"

Suddenly, the people in front of me turned around and lunged at me. They knew I was there the entire time. I thrashed around in their arms. Biting, kicking, punching. You could say that I wasn't going to go down without a fight.

But I was clearly outnumbered as there was 3 of them and only one of me. Next thing I knew, I could only see darkness and a horrendous smell filled my nostrils. I was in a sack.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you to not spy on people?"

Yep, should've stuck with the town.

------------------------------------------------------

yum yum delicious update
but seriously, I'm so sorry for abandoning this story for about a month ;-;

believe it or not, I started writing this chapter the 13th of August.
but for some reason, I got struck with the curse known as writer's block

if I'm even considered a writer--

and i didn't even know how to write this chapter big oof
but believe me, I'm in no way losing motivation to write this story!! I am still very much alive in this fandom hah