Chapter 1

A/N: Edited as of November 29
'thinking' "sign language" "verbal conservation"

Walking to school with your bag over your shoulder you hummed a song playing through your headphones without a care in the world. As a young teenager you knew you should pay more attention in the dangerous world you lived in but when music was involved you were gone. Tapping your feet and bouncing as you walked to the beat you felt in complete bliss. Your black fingerless gloves suppressing the immense power you were created to have as you walked to school. You were overall left to your own devices at school. No one really spoke to you or made an effort to either and you were perfectly fine with that. Maybe that's where the social anxiety started? Oh well.

As you walked to the school gates you texted your mother and then father letting them know you made it to school safely and then put your phone on vibrate. Humming the tune of the last song you listened to you got to your locker and received everything you needed for class. Your middle school was pretty laid back. So you didn't have to worry about much. Once in class you headed to your seat in the back near the window. You were the only one in the class since it was still early but you prefer it that way. This way you wouldn't have to do morning greetings.

You didn't like to talk unless needed due to a trauma you experienced a few years back, one of the reasons why your parents wanted you to text and inform them where you're going and when you get there at all times. Not talking made it hard to make friends but you didn't mind. You were going to high school soon, and against your mother's wishes trying for UA no less. You father wanted you to use your quirks to fight for the people that couldn't fight for themselves. While your mother wanted you to live a simple life. You've already been through so much already after all.

So needless to say you had mixed feelings about starting high school.

As time passed more people began to pile into the classroom and soon enough the class was filled and the teacher, Ken-sensei came in to start class.

"Good Morning everyone please find your seats." she said happily. "We have a few things to discuss before the 2nd term approaches. And one of those things is high school. Most of you already said what high school you're planning to go to.." Her voice flattered as she looked through the papers.

"Ken-sensei, how many people put UA!?" one of your classmates eagerly called out, causing her to look up and smile.

"I was just getting to that! I bet so many of you guys are excited!"

"Yeah!!" the class roared in response. You on the other hand held in a groan. You knew how this was going to turn out

"Well this is a shock! Shinso-san and Yagi-san, I didn't know the two of you wanted to go into hero work! What changed your minds?" she exclaimed with excitement and shock. Eyes split between you and the boy in the front of the class.

"No way! You two really think you can get accepted into UA!? Aren't you quirkless Ya-chan? And you have a better chance of being a villain than a hero Shinso-san! I mean there still has yet to be an orphan hero. But I bet most villains are orphans, especially with that quirk of yours."

The class erupted in laughter and you could see the purple haired boy put his head down slightly in defeat.

"Haranjiro Rayomi! That was rude and uncalled for! Class settle down immediately!"

"It's not like I'm wrong Sensei!" he exclaimed back with a laugh of his own. His alpha pride practically shines through for making the class laugh. His long maroon colored hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. Half of his head was shaved and the shorter hair was black showing that he dyed his hair, which was against school rules. His orange eyes shined in the light and if he wasn't such an asshat you knew you might have had feelings for him just like so many other girls.