Chapter 15

A/n:The Japanese school year begins in April. The first term runs to around July 20, when summer vacation begins. Kids return to school in early September for the second term, which lasts until about December 25. The final term begins in early January and continues to late March. So right now they're reaching the end of first term, making it early July or late June. Also this is Unedited. Also! Expect a lot more updates! I want to put this up for the Wattys so I'll be trying to do 3 chapters per week. Each chapter being 1k in words minimum.

---

Izuku arrived at the dirty beach with mixed emotions. On one hand he was happy to start training, but on the other he was worried about who that boy was to you. You didn't really talk much about your personal life, so his guess was as good as anyone else's. But he did remember you mentioning a week ago about another person that was special to you when he found out about your other quirk. Was Shinsou that other special person? He spent his whole trip home thinking about what you and Shinsou could've been doing. He made sure to go home first to change before coming as well. In his small form on the mess of the beach Toshinori smiled at the approaching boy. Their first meeting was pushed back due to a family emergency involving All Might, but now here they were a week later ready to begin. Izuku had to lie to his mom about being out with you, but luckily since she liked the idea of her son being in a relationship with such a nice girl she had little to no objection, allowing him to come back home by 10.

"Young Midoriya! It's nice to see you again! I sincerely apologize for canceling on you so suddenly a few days ago. And in case you were worried everything is fine, great even." Toshinori exclaimed with a bright smile. "So because I'm in such a great mood Today will be a fairly easy day!"

---

"THIS ISN'T EASY AT ALL!" Izuku complained as he tried to pull the white refrigerator across the beach.

"This fridge makes quite the comfy perch, young Midoriya!" Toshinori teased as he watched the young boy suffer, smile on his face. "A little movement would make it even nicer though."

"Come on... All Might you're 274 kilos (604 pounds) alone." Izuku whined as he kept trying to pull, to no avail. He really wanted to make All Might proud, and you as well, but this felt impossible. Running and pulling stuff on sand is hard enough but pulling almost 1000 pounds was overkill.

"Nah, I lost some weight. Nowadays I'm 255 kilos (562 pounds), in this form at least." Toshinori said with a shrug as he got more comfortable on the fridge. "But never mind that young one, get to pushing. This beach won't clean itself."

"Wait, why am I dragging this garbage across the beach anyway?" Izuku asked confused as he sat tiredly on the sand.

"Because you are an ill-suited vessel." he said plainly as he took out his phone. The lock screen was just a black wallpaper but once he put in his password his home screen appeared. He normally had a picture of you and Shouta from a few years agos, back when you were missing one of your front teeth, but recently he changed it. His new home screen was a family photo of himself, Shouta, You, and Hitoshi that was taken days ago. Toshinori honestly wanted to pull the two of you out of school to go on a vacation, but Shouta nearly killed him when he brought it up. Going on vacation so soon wouldn't have been a good idea when they still needed time to get to know Hitoshi better so he's just as comfortable around them as he is around you.

"BUT JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID I WAS WORTHY!" Izuku cried, Toshinori taking pictures as he did so. This caused Izuku to cry harder, and his eyes released tears like a fountain.

"Your body. I mean your body ain't ready!"

Confusion covered Izuku's tear stained face as Toshinori approached, "My quirk, All for One, binds the physical strength of many people into one. Your limp noodle body isn't ready for it. Your limbs would pop right off!"

"M-My limbs!?" Izuku cried in shock as he clutched his body. If he lost his limbs and died he wouldn't be able to win your love and affection away from that purple haired boy. "Wait.. Ok, so I'm here to train my body.. By hauling trash?"

"Yes!" he said as he put his thumb up. "But that's not all. I did some research yesterday. This beach... Well, this one section has been like this for years."

For good measures Toshinori knocked on the fridge a few times, causing it to crack under his touch. Izuku stayed seated in the sand as he looked up at the large older man. "Yeah.. It's something about the currents. Lots of stuff end up drifting ashore. And people also dumb heir garbage her as well, even though they shouldnt. No one who lives around here ever comes though."

Toshinori nodded as he rubbed the large fridge absentmindedly. "People nowadays only want to be heroes for fame and glory. But hero work isn't just about that. It's about volunteer work. No matter how unglamorous or embarrassing. You should also always remember your roots and community. And that includes family, no matter if the relationship is positive or not. Being humble is a trait you should always have, no matter how famous you become. " he said. His blue eyes then met Izuku's green eyes and in one fluid movement the fridge was forcefully crushed. The amount of power All might put into one arm caused the sand to move under Izuku as the junk separated around them. A sizable yet small crater formed around them and under All might's hand was the completely flattened fridge. But the most noticeable thing was the new view of the ocean as the sun shined down on them. "So let's bring back this beautiful ocean view! Doing that, this is your first step on your path to becoming a hero!"

Izuku's body was set aflame with motivation as he sat up straighter, the sun on his face sparking his goal into play. He'd become a hero. He'd prove everyone that's ever bullied or doubted him wrong. But most importantly he'd win your heart and have you at his side no matter what.

"Wait.. My first step.. Is cleaning all this up!?"