Chapter 13

Warning: Short and unedited.

Comments keep me going. For quicker updates support me on kofi. (In my bio).

---

Darkness surrounded the man as he sat attached to tubes to keep him alive. The sounds of the machines running was the only thing he could hear at the moment, leaving him alone with his thoughts. It's been almost 15 years since the warehouse accident that got his daughter put into the arms of the man he hated the most. But in return he took the grandchild of an old foe as his own. 

The exchange wasn't exactly fair, but it was good enough for Amumayoi Minato for now. In due time he would have both his daughter and his student under the same roof again. Whether she liked it or not. 

Minato let out a sigh, if only he knew his more powerful quirk would get stolen by allowing you to be brought into this world. He probably would've taken better care of his dear wife, everything would've been perfect. You were his masterpiece. His best creation, and because of some stupid pride he let you escape. A growl escaped Minato as the alpha punched down on the arm rest. He had you, 4 years ago he had you in his grasp but then he got too cocky. He should've known Toshinori would come after you. Now look where his insolence brought him, on machines to live and living in hiding until he's fully recovered. Down a child, and still down 4 quirks. He didn't care for half of them, but the one he wanted most was Esper. The esper quirk he lost was all powerful; apportation, telekinesis, restoration, and so many other powers all in one. All for one. All for him. And now it was in his traumatized runt of a daughter that couldn't even control it. Minato knew she hadn't unlocked the full power of her quirks, the gloves she wore was proof of that, but he wont give her the chance. He'd get her back -get his powers back- each esper power, each elemental power, the cloning ability that helped him so much, even the useless siren quirk. He'd get them all back, whether his brat liked it or not. 

"Sir we have news regarding the girl." 

"Come in" Minato huffed as he sat back in the chair comfortably. In came Khan Zeref, and half Chinese half Japanese scientists that worked under him. "What is the news regarding Y/n?"

"She was spotted in central Musutafu, saving a boy from a sludge creature. She seemed to have used her esper quirk along with another to get him out. And after freeing him she had some interesting choice of words." Zeref explained as he set up tv in the office like room play the news footage. 

"I think- no I know- I'm Yagi Y/n, the girl that did what you didn't. You're supposed to be heroes. We're supposed to trust you with our lives, And yet all of you, ALL OF YOU, watched as a boy was basically suffocated and fought for his life because of a Villian! You call yourselves heroes and yet you all stood there with your heads up your asses as if you couldn't help. You're adults, We’re children, you're certified heroes and we’re in middle school and yet Izuku did what you couldn't. He didn't wait. He acted. He's more of a hero in my eyes then you'll ever be. Because at least he cared, he tried, and he inspired me to help. So it looks like they just give the hero title to anyone with a nifty little costume and a flashy quirk, cause all I see here are fake heroes getting fat off the money that comes from the taxes of hard workers. So excuse me if I'm annoyed and don't care about what you have to say. Izuku and I actually took initiative to help, despite being children, what did you do that you could be proud of?" The camera zoomed in your face, catching your anger and discontent as you glared up at the talled heroes. You were a lot shorter than them but in this case you were bigger. Bigger than them as a person since you stepped up when no one else would. Hearing your words with such fire and emotion, and without a single stutter put a smile on the older man's mangled face. 

"Huh, she sounds just like her mother. Is starting to look like her too. But that anger? That power she has? That's all from me. And I will get it back." Minato said with a low growl. "What information were you able to gather? She's in her school uniform so were you able to track her down?" 

"Yes sir. She goes to Shin Jidai Private Academy for the Gifted. In accordance to what her school recorders states she's only an Esper and she has not presented as a second gender yet. She has 2 mailing addresses, but both are P.o. boxes, and her parents are divorced but not unmated." Zeref said as he read off of the file, expecting his boss to ask questions about his daughter. 

"Is she a part of any clubs?" 

"No sir." 

"Well than that makes this much easier." 

"If you don't mind me asking, makes what easier?" 

"I want her back, Zeref. And if she doesn't have any after school commitments then she doesn't have any reason to linger on school grounds. I want her here before the end of 3rd term. I need my quirks back now." Minato said coolly as he stared at the tv screen, your glare causing him to chuckle. "Oh my dear Kura, if only you were here to see what we created. And what a monster she'll be. Would you be horrified? Would you be proud? It doesn't matter. As long as she doesn't unlock your quirk, all will be fine and go as planned. Isn't that right Tomura?" 

The young man nodded his head, his existence finally being acknowledged by his Sensei. He remembered Kura, she was as kind as she was fierce, and he admired that about her. But that was years ago, back when he was he was first welcomed in. He was about 6 or 5 when Kura died in the warehouse giving birth, and about 15 when you were kidnapped the first time. Sometime he thought about what it would've been like to have a sister again, but there was no time for him to reminiscence about what could've been. "Right Sensei." 

The figure in the wall continued to stay in a state of petrification.