Chapter 17

A/N: This chapter is short because I've having a huge writers block right now but I till have to put out 3 chapter a week. Unedited

---

The weekend came just when you needed it most. You've been studying for your finals so much that you were finally granted a break. You would have just hung around the house with Hitoshi, but you had plans. Plans that you couldn't quite talk about. You were to begin your training today. Were you excited? Yes and no.

On one hand you wanted to change the way people saw heroes. You wanted to be that change. But on the other hand you were a teenage girl that wanted to play animal crossing, not get all sweaty from working out. Maybe you could just tell him you didn't want to be a hero any more. Stain would understand. Or would he? A groan escaped your lips as you got dressed. Lucky for it was your father's month with you still. So you being home alone was a pretty natural occence. Granted, Shouta and Hitoshi were staying at the penthouse apartment right now as well. But it was early, and Toshinori left not too long ago. Maybe you could pretend you're having daddy daughter day.

You already had his schedule basically memorized, he always came home around 11pm. The earliest on a slow day was at 8pm. Right now it was 6 am so you had a long time to train. But hopefully no questions would be asked. You didn't have a lot of good workout gear, so the black binder top you had tucked away for your self conscious days would probably be best. You've worn it so much and so often that you've grown accustomed to feeling. You even forget you're wearing one most of the time. For pants you put on black baggy techwear joggers. They were made out of breathable quirk resistant fibers that normally cost a fortune, good thing your parents are rich. Looking at yourself in the mirror you began to have second thoughts on your long hair. You got it done the day after you told your parents about Hitoshi, so it was still pretty sensitive in certain spots.

You couldn't lie, you looked good. Sure, you looked like you did graffiti on cop cars and jumped across rooftops. But good nonetheless. You grabbed your phone, a jeans jacket, and everything else you need and slowly crept down the hall to the doorway. You didn't want to make a sound, because then you'd have to explain where you were going and with who. So carefully you shoved on your sneakers and left the house.

---

"It's about time you got here kid. I was starting to think you weren't coming." Chizome said with a chuckle as you placed your hands on your knees, trying to catch your breath.

"It's not my fault you chose a deserted place that I didn't even know existed! How was I supposed to know we'd be meeting in a ghost town's parking lot?" you signed angrily at the older man, completely forgetting not everyone knew sign language.

"I don't know what you said. But I'm assuming it has to do with not knowing the directions. So what were you expecting? Me to train you in a gym full of other people? Or better yet a park where anyone could get in the middle?" Chizome said with a roll of his eyes. In return you rolled your own eyes as you stood up straight to stretch your back out a bit. "Never mind that, lets just get started. I'm not holding back on you though, you already have leverage over me from not being in a cramped space."

"Wait but-" you tried to reason but you punched straight in the stomach. 'Shit! He's not joking!' you thought as you coughed up a bit of bile. This cause Chizome to suck his teeth and glare down at you.

"You need to learn hand to hand combat before anything else if you ever want to make a change. You can't protect other people if you can't even protect yourself! Get up and dodge my next hit!" He growled. Alpha pheromones being released to further cause you to struggle. You haven't even presented yet, but your body already wanted you to submit to the alpha in front of you. He was using your body against you. That was a huge dick move. He gave you a minute to gather yourself, and you took a few deep breaths. When he moved to attack again you ducked and reeled your fist back. Turning your hips you let the momentum of your punch build up even more and punch him below the belt. He may be a super fast villain/vigilante. But at the end of the day he's still a man. "N-.. Nice one.."

"Thanks." you chuckled smugly as he sank to his knees. You already knew this was gonna end up being a sibling type bond.

After Chizome was composed the two of you continued with hand to hand combat. It was hard for you, he was much bigger and stronger than you and he was really fast. There were many close calls where you ended up having to duck or take a hit somewhere else so you didn't end up gravely injured. When he said he wasn't gonna give you mercy he meant it. Another blow that you blocked caused you to stumble backwards, out of breath and on the defense. Chizome cracked his neck as he went back into his fighting stance, ready to attack again. You know learning how to fight was important, but this was insane. You were a 14 year old girl fighting a 24 year old, the odds were against you completely. You were ready to give up, not because you didn't think you could win, but because it's been 3 hours now. Your body was fucking tired.

Maybe you should just punch him in the dick again.

That's exactly what you did.

Once again Chizome was on the ground holding his private area, and so you collapsed onto the ground, about 6 feet away from him, trying to catch your breath. You were sweaty, sore and tired. You didn't like it one bit. Picking up your phone you checked the time, it was going on 10 o'clock and you were hungry. "Can we take a break. Please! I'm so hungry and tired."

"F-fine."