Chapter 4

Edited as of December 1, 2020.

---

As soon as Izuku was in the house and you were sure he was in the apartment you released a breath you didn't know you were holding. You then used this time to take a deep breath and teleport to your father's house.

"-uta! I know! Please stop yell-... Yes, yes, I know I should have... But!" you hear your father's panicked voice fills the penthouse apartment that he owned. Hearing terms of endearment and then the sudden silence you already knew who he was talking to. Just by the mix of fear and admiration in his voice.

"Is Kaa-Chan mad?" you called from behind him. Toshinori jumped and let out a cry of shock, causing him to almost drop the phone. He could hear Shouta's yell of questioning asking if that was you through the phone but that was the least of his concerns right now.

'Be still my beating heart.' Toshinori thought as he held his chest. His heart was beating erratically and if it wasn't for the fact he had One for All running through his veins he probably would've had a heart attack right then and there. The only thing stopping him from yelling at you or even smacking you upside the head was the way you nervously fidgeted from side to side while looking at the phone in his hand. Putting the phone back to his ear, he turned around slightly to talk. The least he could do is try to coax his mate to calm down before letting him talk to you.

"Sho-"

"Is that her!? Put her on the damn phone now Toshinori!"

On second thought, every man for himself, he draws the line at angry Omegas saying his full name; especially when it comes to their kids. A mad omega is something you should only wish upon your enemies after all.

"Sorry kid you're on your own." he said quickly as he put the phone on speaker.

"Oh god! If Papa is giving up that means Kaa-Chan is gonna kill me. Tell him I'm not home." you whined. Your mother was one of those people that were horrifying when mad. And you --being THE beacon of trouble-- have grown to fear, love, and worship him, much like your father does.

"I can hear you!!"

"Wahh! Papa he's mad!"

"Where were you!? First you don't tell us you're at school, then you go missing after school! Do you know how worried we were!?" Aizawa yelled into the phone, Hizashi next to him rubbing the ear closest to him.

"Shouta go easy on her.. I'm sure she has a valid explanation." he said nervously, you were his only niece after all, the two mates were already looking for their missing child; they didn't need a dead one on top of that. Aizawa looked at his long time best friend and frowned.

"Fine. Y/n, what's your excuse for all this? And why didn't send a message this morning either." he grumbled. Hizashi let out a sigh at the sound of his friend's voice. The voice that made it seem like he was genuinely interested but really didn't care at all in reality. A voice he's heard all too often throughout high school.

"I did send the message! Maybe the connection blockers at school interfered! But I can show it now! It'll say sent right around the time I got to school!"

There was a brief silence as gears began to turn inside Aizawa's head. "The school has connection blockers now?"

"Yeah they put them in like last week."

"Oh.. Well what about getting home so late?"

A frown graced your face knowing you had no choice but to tell him about what you did. But you didn't regret it one bit though, hell you'd do it again in a heartbeat. Midoriya looked like he needed a friend anyway. So that's what you gave him as you walked him home.