Chapter 16

Toshinori looked down at the confused boy with slight annoyance. He knew this would be a big first task but doing good while training his body was important. Pollution is a problem and how frail Izuku is is a problem as well, so they might as well kill two birds with one stone. “Kid.. Midoriya, You want to get into UA right?”

“Y-Yeah! Yeah! Because you went there, All might! If I can.. I definitely want to go to UA...” Izuku trailed off as he looked at his hands. His heart skipped a beat when he thought about you and remembered the promise you two made when you first met. You promised to be his healer, and he promised to be your hero. So getting into UA no longer seemed like a question, it was promise.

“You blind hero fan boy!-”

“T-that and because there's a person.. I think I’m in love with it. And we promised each other to stay by each other's side.. She’s the first person to ever believe in me despite being quirkless. And when we first met she helped me after I was attacked by bullies. She’s very important to me.. And I want to make her proud! I want to stay by her side and be the hero she already sees me as. Because she’s already a hero to me.” Izuku exclaimed as he clenched his fist and held it to his chest. Toshinori’s eyes widened at the boy's confession and couldn't help but to smile at the boy.

“That girl must be very special to you! What's her name?” Toshi said with a chuckle as he drank from his water bottle.

“Her name is Yagi Y/n. She’s the girl that was with me when you saved me from the sludge villain and the same one that told off those heroes.” Izuku said with a smile as he stood up. The familiar name of his youngest child and daughter caused Toshi to choke on his drink suddenly. He completely forgot that Izuku was friends with you, and much less expected you to have such an affect on him. But for the boy to straight out say he loved you? Or at least thinks he loves you? His dad mode activated immediately, but then he remembered that Izuku didn't know who he really was.  “A-All might! Are you ok!?”

“Y-Yeah my boy. I-I’m glad you have someone you care so deeply about.” Toshinori forced out as he bit the inside of his cheek. He made a promise to the kid to give him his quirk, but that was before he found out Izuku liked his precious, innocent, headstrong, and beautiful daughter. Granted, if someone didn't like you Toshinori would immediately say they're wrong, but this was way too close for comfort. Now that's 2 boys that are chasing after his daughter and those are only the ones he knows of. He just hoped you’d be nothing like him when he was your age. Toshinori doesn't know what he’d do if you told him you were pregnant at such a young age. “Like I said before, it’s not possible for someone who’s quirkless. It’s sad but it’s true. And that’s how reality often is. Not to mention UA’s hero course is the toughest there is! So..”

“That's right.. I've got almost 10 months before the physical entrance exam.. So I’ve gotta mold my body into becoming suitable by then!” Izuku exclaimed with clenched fist as he nodded. Ten months is a relatively long time but that all depends on how he spent it. A work out and healthy diet regimen would be very important but he didn't know the first thing about dieting.

“That’s what this is for! My self designed ‘Pass the test American dream’ plan!” Toshinori said, holding out a pamphlet of papers proudly. “A training regime that will help you clean up the garbage and then some! You can chart your entire lifestyle with this!”

“You even planned how much sleep I get..”

“To be frank with you, this will be super tough. Do you think you can do it?”

“W-well yeah. I know I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! But I’m ready to try my best!” 

And so began the start of Izuku’s hellish training to become a hero. Until his curfew Izuku worked out muscles he didn't even know he had, Toshinori giving the boy no mercy. But everytime Izuku felt like giving up he remembered your smile, your encouraging words, he pictured the two of you together at UA and maybe even becoming partners in crime fighting. 

Elsewhere

You licked away at your ice cream cone as you and Hitoshi walked next to each other. He was still getting used to the idea of you two being siblings and having the ability to eat whenever he wanted and it showed. While you got a large cone and double scoop he had a small and single scoop because it was the cheapest option. “I still cant believe your parents are both proheroes and one of them is All Might.”

Our parents Hito-nii. And besides, I’m adopted. You're related to them by blood. You have Kaa- chan’s biological mother’s quirk too.” You signed with shrug as you bit into the cone. This caused Hitoshi to stop in his tracks as he turned his head to look at you.

“You're right! Oh My God! I’m All migh-” Hitoshi exclaimed over for you to cover his mouth before he could finish. 

“Shut up! Are you trying to get us kidnapped!?” You yelled with a shudder. You still remembered what it was like the first time. And you didn't want to relive the experience. Hitohsi nodded but his shock was still evident on his face. 

“I wonder why they gave me up..” Hitoshi mumbled in thought as you two presumed walking.  

“Auntie Nemuri said when they were younger they were attacked. And a friend of theirs died saving you and Kaa- chan. They died right in front of him because Kaa- chan’s attacker recognized him from a bust they made on his friend. The attack was really bad and traumatized all of them.. But I don't think the body was ever recovered.” You explained with great concentration as you tried to remember the story your aunt told you when she was heavily intoxicated and sad. “Papa was still in the states when it happened so he didn't really have a say in it. But when he found out he was really sad.

“That's rough.” Hitoshi mumbled as he finished off his ice cream cone. He then looked at yours and noticed you still had a generous amount. “Hey. Let me get some, I finished mine.”

No way! You had the choice of getting a bigger cone and more scoops! It's not my fault you didn't take it!” You hissed as you switched your ice cream cone into your other hand so you could hold it father away from him. This did not stop him from leaning over you as he tried to eat your cone. “Go away!”

“Come on! I just want some! I didn't want to get a bigger size because it would cost too much!”

“WE LITERALLY HAVE BABA’S CREDIT CARD! MONEY WOULD’VE NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM!”