Chapter 3

A/n: Edited as of November 29, 2020

Your father stood tall in front of you as All might. Letting out an audible groan you pinched the bridge of your nose to subdue the headache you were beginning to gain.

"A-All Might!! I-I-it's really you! I can't believe it!" cried out Rayomi.

"Neither can I. Say All Might what are you doing here ." you stressed in annoyance. Your father looked down at you and you can tell he didn't think this through. Your mother always did say he hated how impulsive Toshinori was.

"I.. I uh.. I am here!.. Toooo... To take N/- I mean Y/n-san home. Her mother is a dear.. friend of mine and asked me to, since I was in the area." it was easy to see that calling his mate and former husband a friend hurt him. But unfortunately it was all he could come up with in short notice. Deciding to make things harder on your father in a form of teenage rebellion, you walked around his large form and stood next to Rayomi.

"Oh? Well it's fine All Might-sama the two of us will be taking the metro home right Haranjiro- kun ?" you asked while looking at the shocked and flustered boy. You wanted nothing to do with the piece of shit for what he said about Shinso.. but you were petty.

"R-right! Ya-chan!" he replied almost immediately but your father was having none of that. His large hand grabbed the back of your uniform and brought you into his large arms, glaring at the boy. For Rayomi to call you a nickname so casually struck a cord in Toshinori he hoped wouldn't be tampered with until you were at least 25. Lucky for him, however, Rayomi didn't notice or care one bit.

"Sorry kid but her mother wants her home now. Get home safe and stay out of trouble." he said all too seriously before crouching down and taking off with a jump.

"Wow! I just met All might! And Ya-chan wanted to walk home together!"

---

"N/n-Chan you know I love you right?"

"Yes Papa."

"And you know I love your mother right?"

"Yes Papa"

"And you know I hate to lie right?"

"Father please get to the point." you groaned as you crossed your arms staying still in your fathers arms. Last thing you needed was to fall from such a high height.

"You're too young to date, my precious daughter" he said with a hint of remorse.

"Kaa-chan said you started dating and having sex at around my age." you said nonchalantly. "I think maybe 16 he said. And Kaa- Chan got pregnant at that too now that I think about it."

"Gah! Uh.. Uh.. Damn it Shouta what are you telling our child." he mumbled.

"So it's true then?" you asked.

"No! I mean Yes! I mean.. That's besides the point we're talking about you you here!" he scampered out.

"I'm not dating anyone Papa. So you don't need to beat around the bush. And I've never had sex. He was just a classmate."

Toshinori let out a sigh of relief as he landed on a random rooftop. "Good."

"Are you and Kaa-chan on speaking terms again? You said that he was worried about me earlier today." you had a tiny bit of hope that they were. You missed seeing them both happy together especially since they longed for each other.