Chapter 2

A/n: edited as of November 30, 2020. Disclaimer: since Aizawa is an omega the reader addresses him with terms relative to mothers. So Mama, mom, kaa-chan/san, and so on. And since All might is an alpha he has terms relative to fathers. So Papa, Baba, Dad/Daddy and so on.

When the lunch bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, you closed your unfinished bento and began to walk back to class. Walking down the stairs you kept your head up, holding onto your stuff. Once at the bottom of the stair case you stopped and let out a soft sigh. You could always tell when your family is near. It was a useful gift of yours.

"Papa why are you like this? I'm at school and you breaking in to see me isn't exactly legal." you said simply before turning around to see your father on the balls of his feet most likely trying to sneak up on you.

"N-N/n-chan my dear! I see you're as keen as ever. Must get that from Shouta." he chuckled nervously as he mumbled the last part.

"Papa..."

"Yes, Yes my child. I'm just here to check on you. You haven't been answering my text or your mother's and we were worried." he said honestly as he relaxed his body shifting back into his regular form only to cough up blood. You held in your cries at the sight of the blood and instead kept an emotionless deadpan look as you walked over to your father.

With you still learning how to use your quirks, healing was something you were forbidden from doing on Toshinori. You were the best at it yet but you liked to practice on plants and animals on your longer walks home.

With a sigh you placed your hands on his chest and before he could protest you let your hands warm up and glow as it healed him. Knowing your father would push you away you put in as much of a controlled amount as you could to make him comfortable. "N/n-chan. What have I told you about healing me."

"I know Papa but it was only a little bit so it should be OK." you tried to reason.

"We don't know the limits of your quirks yet so please don't do that again." he said voice full of worry. Looking your father up and down you nodded, you could visibly see the relief of pain in his body language.

"Yes Papa." you answered obediently.

"Good." he said softly as his tall lanky figure walked over to your smaller one to kiss your hairline. "I love you my dear. I'll be sure to tell your mother that everything is alright. I'll pick you up at 3."

"Actually.." you started softly

"Aghhh.. What did you do?"

"I cursed during class, and yelled at Ken- Sensei. Please don't tell Mama."

Your father found himself groaning again as he looked down at you. But seeing your eyes look at him with guilt he stopped himself from scolding you. "Fine. But be ready to scolding when you get home."

Nodding your head you watch your father suck in a breath and his body expand to his All might form. With one last kiss he was gone and you were late to class.

Once you were in your class you went straight to your seat without a word. Eyes following your figure was nothing new but you being late to class was.

"Yagi-san is there a reason as to why you're late?" your Japanese literature teacher, Makine-sensei, said as you sat down.

"I lost track of time."

"Since this has never happened before I'll let you off with a warning. Please don't make it a habit"

"Mm" you grunted in acknowledgement as you turned to look out the window. Clouds were innocently floating through the sky and birds were flying without a care in the world. 'Must be nice'