Chapter 8

Your legs were moving on your own to catch up to Izuku, he was pretty fast when he needed to be. Weaving past people much like he did, you tried to catch up but when you got to the roadblock a hero grabbed you just before you could cross. 

"HEY KID DON'T YOU SEE HOW DANGEROUS IT IS! GET BACK HERE!" he yelled to Izuku. Helplessly you watched as Izuku clawed at the same sludge villain that attacked the two of you before. More explosions went off and a growl escaped you. If these 'heroes' won't do their job then you and Izuku will. Shuffling in the hero's arms you dropped your things and handed them your headphones and phone. They looked at the items confused, since you were still in their grasp via the back of your uniform, and then you teleported. You appeared next to Izuku causing him and many others to look at you in shock.

"Y-Y/n-Chan! You shouldn't.. My legs.." he tried to make out, but you knew what he was trying to say. Giving the young boy a smile, you took a deep breath and did what you should of been able to do the first time. Digging your fingers into the villain you manipulated the water within his body, heating him up until he began to let out a loud blood curdling scream. As space formed between Katsuki and the sludge you formed a protective force field around him.

The use of two of your quirks at the same time wasn't unheard of but was known to be hard. It left your stomach feeling knotted and made you feel like vomiting, and teleporting earlier didn't help one bit either.

The force field you made for the young bully was a milky white and transparent, Katsuki was basically trapped in a bubble, and as your head began to spin you slowly made it rise out of the villain. When Katsuki was completely free of the sludge, you let the field pop near the other heroes. Your fingertips were a blazing red from the heat of the sludge and slowly your fingers slid out of him and you leaned into the dumbfounded boy next to you. 

"Y-Y/n-chan!? A-are you alright!?" He shouted as your weight against him began to increase. With his attention on you, the sludge villain began to grow back, hissing in pain as he fixed the damage given by you. If you had taken off your gloves your head wouldn't feel like something was drilling into it. But that was too risky, you can barely control yourself with them on and if you took them off people could get hurt. You allowed Izuku to help support you as you shake your head a few times in an attempt to decrease and be rid of the multiple projections you were witnessing. It worked somewhat but not nearly enough as you hoped it would. 

With both of you distracted and Katsuki being tended to by heroes you didn't see the villain as he got ready to pounce on you while you were weak. "I should have killed you when I had the chance little girl!"

"I AM HERE!" 

----

"What were you two thinking! You shouldn't have ran into trouble like that! Heroes exist for a reason and you could of gotten yourself along with others killed! Even if your quirk is great you shouldn't have done that!" Letting out a groan and visibly rolling your eyes you picked your stuff off the ground, ignoring the heroes scolding you and Izuku for your reckless behavior as they praised Katsuki for his quirk. Both boys sat on the ground as you dusted off and put your headphones around your neck.  "HEY KID WE'RE TALKING TO YOU!" 

"Yeah. And I'm ignoring you, fuck off. I've had a shitty day and I don't need to listen to some shitty heroes to make it worse. Izuku would you like to walk home together?" you said in a monotone yet annoyed voice cause both boys, the heroes, and bystanders around you to gasp and watch in shock, some news cameras turning away from All Might to zoom in and catch the commotion you were causing between you and the heroes.