C H A P T E R - 1 5

Unknown P.O.V

"What the fuck are you doing?" He barked as he grabbed my collar. I switched my eyes between his face and hand before punching him right on his nose. He stumbled back and a hint of redness appeared from his nose.

"Don't you dare to touch me again!" I shouted as I fix my coat.

"A camera has caught you doing your fucking stupidity!" He roared.

"I know." I calmly said. He stared at me like a dumb, which he was.

"I want them to find me. They should know who I am." I smirked.

"This is pure stupidity!" He pointed his index finger at me. "And if just because of your attitude we got caught! I'm telling you I will kill you!" He barked again with popped-out green eyes. He was angry and scared at the same time, interesting.

"You should have to think about it before coming to me for help. Now, it's up to me." I smirked and gestured him towards the door.

"You should go now if you love your life a bit." He glared at me and walked towards the door but stopping at the door he whispered, enough loud to hear.

"They are not stupid! They will find you soon and..." I cut him off by shouting, "I know! Get the fuck off!"

" I cut him off by shouting, "I know! Get the fuck off!"

Marietta P.O.V

"Have you seen a ghost or something?" Bre asked as we drove past the city and entered the forest highway, the way leading to the mansion.

"Why are you asking this?" I asked, looking at his brown eyes.

I couldn't stop the thought coming into my mind, could it be possible that the old lady was a ghost or something?

"Look at your face. You're looking space out." He said, moving the rare view mirror towards me. I looked at my face, my eyes looked almost bulged out of their sockets with horror and my face was pale. I moved the mirror back in its position.

"I'm tired." I lied.

"Why?" He asked.

"When did you come back?" I questioned back instead of answering. After the call, Anna had sent Bre to pick me almost 15 minutes later.

"Just 45 minutes ago. I was just back from the airport, my one foot was inside the door and the other was still out when Mom throw keys at me and ordered 'I've sent you a location, go and pick princess' Like seriously!" He winced and I smiled.

Bre was the only child of Anna. He was like a big brother and best friend to me. I, Bre, and Veward, together we three were a group of the trio. His facial features were as same as Anna's, brown eyes with brown hair, his face held the vibe of calmness, and a mischievous smile always lingers on his lips.

Daddy took all his financial responsibility after the death of Anna's husband. He was like another son of my father. He was a well-known boxer and a speed car racer. But you could not predict that looking at his not-so-build-up body. He was also working in Amino as a main advisor and manager.