E P I L O G U E

Life always taught us lessons. With every day there will be new things, to learn and understand. New mysteries to uncovered and discover. But it always taught you something. Not all mysteries are supposed to solve, not all the questions are supposed to answer. Some will always remain unsolved and unanswered.

It's good to leave behind something unknown because if we got everything then what would be the purpose of life? We should leave a purpose, a question, and a mystery behind to remind us that life is not done yet.

There are lots of mysterious that have not been solved yet and there are many questions whose answers are still in the wondering process. In your life too, I'm sure there will be some mysteries and questions, whose answers you're searching for, right?

Just like I never got to know who the heck was that old woman? She was always here from the very beginning till the end yet I never got to know her real identity. Maybe it was better to leave some mysteries unsolved and wait until they will reveal to you on their own. And the real meaning of my nightmares, of course, they were leading me towards the weakness but why the music?

So, in the end, sometimes we left still wondering about things and guessing the possibilities. Until something will again happen and reveal everything...

Because our life is also a mystery.

____________________________

-6 months later

-15 September 2020, evening

The weather was pleasant today, not so cold and not so warm. The warm yet chilly wind was blowing and caressing my cheeks. While the sun was setting and allowing the sky to enveloped darkness and giving a chance to the moon and stars to meet.

I was sitting on a bench and leisurely looking at the sky after so while. Because of the so engrossed routine of Amino and crystal world now I barely get leisure time. Because now, I was the CEO of Amino and it was damn difficult than I thought. Dawn to dark it was work, meetings, conferences, and blah blah. While the crystal world had its own issues.

From people to royal guardians and managing their affairs and I had to be always aware of the activities of the townspeople. It was so difficult but thank God! I had Walter on the crystal for help and Veward and Bre here for all-time help. Life could be impossible without them.

Tomorrow, the day when everything started and everything changed: my birthday. So Veward asked Bre for help, handling things for today, and took me out for a leisure walk around the park neared the office.

"Your highness! Your coffee." Veward bowed dramatically and handed me the coffee. I smiled at him while he sat beside me.

Time spend so fast that it felt like everything happened yesterday. But looking carefully it had passed a while ago. What Caro and Liam did was unforgivable.

"What are you thinking?" Veward snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Do you remember last year on this day I asked you something?" He asked and I looked at him confused. What did he ask?

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" He asked with a mischievous grin.

"Nothing special. I'll just try to spend some time with my family."

"Stop playing dumb."

"What do you mean by 'playing dumb'?" I mimicked the word 'playing dumb' and laughed.

"I know you want to marry me. So why don't you say it?" He said and I almost choked the coffee. I looked at him with bewilderment. I didn't expect something like this but...