C H A P T E R - 3 4

Marietta P.O.V

The aura of this place was as same as ever. The blueish surroundings, a sweet feeling which directly touched your heart. I felt something different here, a very welcoming and sweet feeling I couldn't describe in words. The door pushed open revealing the bowheads of royal guardians. I felt some unknown emotion looking at them.

I entered the room and they lifted their bowheads. We sat in the same room, whom I named the conference room. There was an awkward silence which Peter decided to broke by saying,

"So Princess, is there anything you want to ask first before we start to tell you everything?" Peter asked.

Of course, there were a lot of things I wanted to know but did you noticed he called me princess, not Marietta...

"How do you know I am your Princess?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm... Ok, let's start from the start." Peter nodded his head at me.

"Do humans learn history subjects?" Mike asked, giggling and earned glares from everyone.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Stop it you white head! Anyways, Princess, we are going to tell you the history of the Crystal world. As a princess, you should know everything." Olivia said, glaring at Mike. He just shrugged and kept giggling.

"Old master told us about the Mother Queen." Peter started but I interrupted, "Mother Queen?"

"Yeah, the maker of the crystal world," Mona explained.

"What? Do you mean... the crystal world was made by a Queen?" I asked, shocked and surprised.

"Yes," Peter replied.

"How?" I asked.

Olivia said frustratedly, "I told you guys she is so talkative. Princess, we will be able to tell you everything only if you listen to us silently. So please shut your mouth for a moment so we could explain everything. Alright?" She scolded me as heat crawled up on my cheek in embarrassment. I decided to shut my mouth until they could finish explaining.

"Olivia!" Walter glared at Olivia.

"What?" She glared back and shrugged.

God! They fought too much.

While Peter shook his head at everyone and again started,

"No one knows the real name of Mother Queen. Legends explained she was a powerful and kindhearted Queen. Legends also said that she created all the creatures of the crystal world."

'Someone who created the whole world must have so many powers. The whole crystal world... Does it count the dark world too?' I thought but didn't ask.

"Including the dark world," Walter answered as if, he read my mind. I knew he did. I passed him a small smile.

Peter nodded and again continued, "Her powers were different from all of us. After her, no one has those powers. Not yet at least. She knew about the weakness and sources of all the creatures of the crystal world."

When I won't be able to hold it anymore, I opened my mouth and asked, "What kind of powers did Mother Queen have?"

"According to master, she had the power of imagination. She could do whatever she thought. With that power, she created the whole beautiful and mysterious crystal world." Walter explained.

"Is she was from the human world?" I asked.

Because if she created the crystal world that only meant she was a human. She belonged to the human world but humans didn't have these kinds of powers. 'Do they?'