C H A P T E R - 3 0

Marietta P.O.V

"You can't stop death because it's already written in our fate and fate is what always decided by God. So, stop blaming yourself." Mike said, trying his very best to comfort me and stopped me from crying.

For the last thirty minutes, I was just crying my heart out.

"But it's all my fault. Because of me now they can enter the guardian town anytime. It's all my fault!" My voice was full of guilt. I added sobbing badly, "Look...what they have done!"

"Shh, It's not your fault. Don't cry..." Bell whispered, giving me a side hug.

"Of course, it is..." I sobbed as more tears trailed down my cheeks.

Bell, Mike, and Peter were trying their best to calm me. But all their struggle went into a black hole, nothing could calm me right now. How could I calm down? My head was spinning and aching at the same time. It was all my fault. Bell and Mike were sitting on both of my sides while Peter was standing near the window, looking at something outside.

"Are you feeling guilty?" Peter asked before looking at me. Bell glared at him while Mike said, "What kind of a question is that?"

Ignoring both of them Peter came towards me and bent down in front of me. "Then stop crying and made them pay for what they've done." He said and I focused on what he just said. Made them pay?

How? How could I?

Before I could ask, he added, "Make yourself enough stable that no one can break you. Life and death is the main part of this game. Throne always wants sacrifice and this is a sacrifice that won't go useless. If you have accepted your fate then play with it, don't let it play with you."

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands. He was right, if I had accepted my fate then I had to become strong. No matter what will happen next. I wouldn't let it break me. I would make them pay for everything.

"This throne only belongs to you. This is yours, Princess Marietta." Bell said with a sweet warm smile.

The door of the room opened and we all looked at it. Walter came inside and looked at me.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, coming towards me.

"A bit better." I looked at everyone before replying. I made them so much worried.

"Good to hear. By the way, you're looking so beautiful." He winked and I slightly smiled. Then he looked at Peter and informed him, "Everything is ready."

I was no more wearing my night outfits. I had already change into a beautiful gown, a Princess wear. It was a dusty-pink off-shoulder gown with the upper part was designed in long stings with beads falling till the waist. I was always a princess of Amino but right now a real princess tiara was fixed on my head, a beautiful and elegant golden tiara.

The girl who never wanted to become even an heir of a family business now she was a major shareholder and ready to compete for the chair, that girl was wearing a crown of a world, where people's life depends on her. Now, that girl was an official princess of two worlds, heir of two worlds, and ready to fight whatever fate will bring to her.

'From now onwards, that crown belongs to me and I'm ready to bear the burden.'