C H A P T E R - 3 3

Marietta P.O.V

I stood frozen at my spot as if, someone had made me a statue of stone. That guy had harshly gripped my arms behind me. His gun was touching my temple and the shiver of death was running down on my whole body. My heart was beating alarmingly like if he didn't shot me then I would probably die with a heart attack. Right now my death was an absolute thing.

I was already scared and that continuously hard thing, that was probably a gun, pressing against my temple, seemed like shaking my breath.

"Back then you guys are lucky. I am not going to spare you, let's see... Do you have your lucky charm with you or not?" I heard a husky voice just behind me. But his words referring to Bre and Veward. As he gripped my arm more harshly, making me hissed in pain.

Bre and Veward were still on the ring. They were four men in total, three of them standing near the ring, aiming their gun at them. They had hidden their faces with masks and hoodies.

Bre and Veward looked in my direction, I could see the fear and concern in their eyes. They both stood up from the floor of the ring and took their hands behind their heads.

"Alright, alright. We will do whatever you want but don't hurt her. Leave her first." Veward said, gritting his teeth.

"Look at you, scared and angry at the same time. Not good...these two things shouldn't have come together." That voice behind me chuckled.

"Look! I'm telling you. Leave her first then we will do whatever you want." Veward said.

I winced as he again twisted my wrist. Tears pooled up in my eyes as I tried my best not to cry. I looked at Veward who was glaring probably at the person who was hurting me.

Then I looked at Bre and he was trying to convey something. By carefully moving his eyes to his feet. I followed his gaze and he slowly tapped his shoe sole on the floor. I raised my brows, getting what he wanted to say.

I got it!

"I want to kill you!!! Alright you bastards, move down. Come here!" That voice behind me yelled, making me cringed.

They both started to carry little steps towards me and stopped at a few step distance. The remaining three men also came nearer, aiming their guns on Bre and Veward. I gulped, looking at the guns. I felt my breath uneven and my heartbeat so fast.

Veward suddenly changed his aggressive expressions into a cute one. "Leave her, please... Move that gun..." He said, pouting so cutely and showing his puppy dog eyes, "...a little away please..."

If the circumstances were different, I must be laughing so hard at his face.

"You guys are insanely stupids." That voice behind me laughed. His grip loosened on my wrist as he laughed so hard. I couldn't blame him Veward expressions were worth laughing at.

Taking advantage of it, I grabbed all my courage and harshly pinched the heel of my shoe in his feet.

Groaning, he threw me and Veward caught me.

At the same time, Bre knocked a punch on the men face who was standing near him and snatched his gun. Without wasting any time he shot the men on the Veward side.

Instead of attacking back or shooting us, the rest of the two men dropped their guns and ran away. Without even saying a word. It irked me way too much. It felt as if, someone controlled them just like Walter did. I moved my eyes to every corner of that place but to my surprise, no one was there.

"Coward much." Bre said sarcastically but I felt there was another story behind it.

My eyes got widened when I looked at the ring and the pool of blood around the lying body. In the dim lights, I could saw the blood trail on the floor of the ring.