07|A Nice Family

•All that I want from you my son, is to be satisfied•

Blayne's Pov

"Blayne, this is Wendy Hills."

I stare at mom as she introduces the new woman. I smile at the lady and offer my hand. She shakes it with a smile.

"Wendy, this is my son. One of five." She laughs.

"Blayne, Wendy will be the new cook here. Show her some respect please and tell your brothers to do the same." Mom warns.

"Yes ma'am." I nod.

"Now, Wendy, we need to talk. Blayne, would you excuse us?"

I nod, walking upstairs to my bedroom. I close the door and toss my backpack against it.

{•~•}|•~•~•|{•~•}

Wendy's Pov

"Now, Wendy, we need to talk. Blayne, would you excuse us?"

The boy nods as he walks upstairs. I hear the door slam when he reaches what I assume to be his bedroom.

"I've been told that you're having some financial trouble."

Wow, Miranda is straight forward.

"Yes ma'am, I have been. But, I'll find my way through." I assure her.

"Well, we have six rooms left open. You and your children could move in here if necessary. There are four of you right?" She asks.

I nod.

"Okay, I'll leave four rooms empty for you all. When will you be ready?"

Whoah, I didn't agree to anything. But, she seems determined so...

"Next week, anytime."

"Okay, we can have the rooms nice and ready for you by...say next Friday?"

"That would be amazing, thank you." I smile.

"No problem. My sons would be happy to help move somethings in if you need them."

I nod.

"Give us a call." She says.

"I will. Thank you." I grin.

"No problem at all."

{•~•}|•~•~•|{•~•}

Hey hey, from now on, the point of view will switch! I will let you know if it changes by putting names at the top of each chapter/section.

Thanks,
Grace💕