12|The Secret Garden

•I'm high off the music, my head's in the clouds. I like up here, I am not coming down•

 I like up here, I am not      coming down•

Blayne's Pov

"Fine, I won't break her nose..."

I smirk at her as I finish her sentence.

"Yet."

She follows me back inside and I lead her to our next class. She sits in front of me and I take my chance to be annoying. I toss several balled up pieces of paper at her.

She snaps her head around to face me, a cold glare covering her features. I can feel the annoyance radiating off of her.

"Stop, Blayne." She snaps.

"Make me."

{•~•}|•~•~•|{•~•}

Evelyn's Pov

"Stop, Blayne." I snap.

"Make me."

I stand up and hover above his desk while he smirks up at me.

"I said stop."

"And I said make me."

I reach out and grab his shirt, attempting to pull him up. He uses it to his advantage though, grasping my wrist and standing up quickly.

He tosses me over his shoulder and I slam my fists against his back.

"Blayne! Stop! Put me down!"

He doesn't put me down and he doesn't say anything.

"Wait, Blayne! Where are we going?" I ask, giving up the fight.

"It's a surprise."

He sits me down, finally and I look around to find a small garden.

"This is part of the school?"

"The garden club does it. I just found it one day and I come here when I need to get away from everyone." He shrugs.

"It's beautiful." I smile.

We sit on a bench near the entrance. He pulls out his backpack and grabs a book.

"Wait? Homework? Seriously."

"I saw your history grade, Eve. You need me. I also saw your Literature grade, so I need you. I help with history, you help with Lit." He explains.

"And if I don't want to?"

"You don't have to. Just keep getting D's and F's and never get into a good college. That's fine with me." He shrugs.

"Fine. I'll help."