11|Welcome Back, Where Were You

•Do you feel me now, I'm breaking down your door•

Evelyn's Pov

"Welcome back, Where were you? Another guys house? Or maybe you're going for girls now."

Ah, yes, the lovely sound of Delia's voice. Such an amazing thing to hear when you're in a bad mood.

"Delia, I'm not in the mood for this." I warn.

"What? You don't want your girl finding out that you're talking to me?"

"First of all, I'm straighter than spaghetti. Second, I told you I wasn't in the mood for your bull. So, shut up before I make you." I explain harshly.

"I'm not gonna stop. You know that right?"

I don't think, I just do. I punch her in the nose and it busts, causing it to bleed. She slams her fist into my jaw, so I retaliate by slamming her head against a table.

"Hey...Wait, Evelyn!"

Someone grabs me from behind, pulling me away from Delia. I sigh in relief, realizing this person just saved me from her antics.

"What was that about?"

Blayne stands in front of me now. My back is pressed against a wall and he rests one hand against said wall and the other still grips my wrist.

"She deserved it." I shrug.

"Agreed. But, wait until school is out. Then knock her into oblivion."

"But, I want to now."

"We can't always get what we want, Eve. I want a sister, but I got stuck with four brothers." He explains.

"Fine. I won't break her nose..."

He looks at me with a smirk before he finishes.

"Yet."