20|The Sadness That Filled The Room

•Broken Girls And Broken Boys•

Evelyn's Pov

Everyone wore black. No one spoke at all. There was a certain Silence that drowned out the crowd.

Then there was the sadness that filled he room.

Eyes were teary. Women wept while men silently prayed. Children sobbed. Boys and Girls held hands, crying and sharing prayers.

No one expected someone so young to go so early. No one expected a bubbly young girl to be killed in such a tragic way.

Though, no one knew the truth. No one except me, Blayne, my mom, and the person who did it.

The accident was no accident after all, it was homicide. It was found that Windsor was killed before the car was crashed.

Who was the killer? Nobody knows.

I am determined to find out who did it, though. For the sake of my family and friends. For the sake of Windsor.

We deserve answers and nobody can give them to us unless the killer is found. And I will find him, with or without help.

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

Another random lady stands before me, giving her condolences.

I should cry, but I can't. I spent all of my tears that night that I saw her.

The only emotion showing now is rage. Pure rage.

And I'm using that rage to my advantage.