10 years ago ( CH1)

As the door slammed shut, he was jerked back by the sleeve. A bloody hand was covered over his mouth. His screams, muffled, all he could hear was the gunshots, ringing through his ears.

"Calm down, Pete. It's going to be fine." A soft voice said, comforting him. He believed it was going to be fine, those masked men wouldn't find them at all. He was going to get away scot-free.

In the end, he was wrong. Parker's luck, he believed. There were some slams on the door as May tried to stifle her little cries of pain. The 5 year old Peter started to tremble, he wasn't sure if his internal organs were still intact as he was literally, pushed out of the window and into a trash can below the Parker's residence.

As he scrambled up and out of the trash can, he felt a surge of pain on his arm, like a tiny bite from a spider maybe? But he didn't care, because all he could hear were the screams of his beloved aunt until all was silence as he hid in the trash can and wept till dawn set in.

And that was all 10 years ago.

Peter woke up in cold sweat. He tasted blood in his mouth as he remembered the last mission he was assigned to. To make it short why he had blood in his mouth, he had fainted, not really fainted, fallen unconscious after just a punch but anyways, he should hear a ton from Clint and Nat about how he was lacking on sleep and dear god, fainted in front of hundreds of Hydra agents.

However, he was sure that he had raided the Shield pantry that morning and found the strongest coffee packet he could find, Fury's. Well, now he was quite sure he's going to be crap once the director found out. Once again, it wasn't his fault. Probably is but that isn't important.

As he strolled through the flooded Shield hallways, he yawned, which drew dozens of eyes to him. Some snickering, having heard the rumour that Sleeping Beauty had oh so 'gracefully' collapsed into Clint's open arms. Peter just hoped that the bird brain didn't kiss him, or it would the the talk of the century. "Funny", he thought. "I have a feeling that I've forgotten something."

10 years ago:
A 5 year old Peter Parker climbed up to Richard Parker's shoulder watching him cleaned up his desk . " Dad..... Do you love me ?" Peter asked . His father looked hesitant at first but answered the question . " I do Pete.... I just have to settle this problem and I'll be back from Bali in a week. " Richard spoke as tears welled up in his eyes . " Is it because of the pirate that was at the door just now ? "

Peter's POV :

I waved goodbye to my parents until the car they left in was out of sight. A hand touched my shoulder and I flinched away harshly looking around , I scanned the room for a threat , only successfully finding two people looking at me with worried faces . " Who are you .....? " I tried to say in a deep voice but failed immediately . " Wow , brother really overtaught you Peter " the older man in front of me exclaimed . I could have sworn I meet both of them somewhere before but my memories were clouded with taughts of my parents returning . " Peter , call me May and this is Ben . " the female stated, smiling brightly.

Now, to be honest, he wasn't fine thinking back into the past, so after receiving a few weird stares from agents. He changed direction, taking the longest route back to his room. However that didn't work quite well, as he passed Fury's office, he quite literally can hear the director of Shield yelling at someone about a packet of something. And that packet of something was HIS coffee.

Peter froze in his steps. Uh oh. As he tried scrambling out of the way when the door opened, he tripped, due to some random banana peel on the ground. I mean like, who even throws banana peels outside the ground of the director of Shield's office.

An idoit, for sure.

That banana had caused him to fall down face face first then his body flat onto the ground, making Fury raise his eyebrows and a few heads pop out from his office. By a few, he meant six. Six familiar heads from those billboards and TV advertisements, advertising about some random ice cream with those six heads figurines for free, totally a scam. Don't fall for them, kids, they aren't worth it.