A hateful breakup ( CH30 )

Michelle's POV :

The spiderling stirred , I snapped out of my thoughts and pretended to be asleep . He woke up and immedeltly jumped onto the ceiling , probably shocked by seeing where he is . Then he dropped and looked at me , he placed his thumb on my cheek and smoothed it . I faked waking up and smiled at him . Instead , his face was stone cold , I scrunched my face in confusion , thinking about what I could've done . He looked back at me with betrayal and anger in his eyes . Before I could manage a word , my handler opened the cell . Peter immedeltly took his chance and ran towards freedom . " Peter ! "

He ran into a invisible force making he reflect off the entrance . " Here's your schedule . " my handler said , throwing a scroll through the gaps . I ignored the agent's whimpering behind me and picked the paper up . " You're evil . " the wall crawler stated , hands gripping at his pants . I looked at him , making sure there's no any kind of jokes or sarcasm . " You'll killed my uncles , both of them ! " he shouted , rogue tears escaping his eyes . While my handler smirked in the background , clearly interested in the topic , I tried to reason with the spider , until , pain was spread through our heads . It lasted about 3 seconds , enough for me to buckle my legs and fall .

The leader of Hydra walked in , seemingly unfazed by two teens on the ground . " If you're Hydra property , you follow the rules or you'll get killed by Hydra's best agent . " he stated then exited the cell , the smirk never leaving his face . Peter spat at him , walking towards me , he stole the paper from my hands and looked through it . " If one of you does something wrong or unaccepted , remember that you're connected , one zap , the weak one will lose . " my handler said then turned away . I looked at the assasin beside me " You're going to lose . " he mouthed .

I walked down the hallways of Hydra , agents didn't maintain me , they instead talked and respected the going to be best agent , my used - to be boyfriend . I ignored them and left to the training area , I changed into a black sports bra with adidas shorts , wearing a black see - through sweater to avoid prying eyes . I looked at the mirror ,  something's missing , a black nike cap was beside me , I looked at it with a smile , it'll do . I wore a white adidas shoe and slung my sports - sling bag over my shoulder and looked at the mirror . Perfect .

 Perfect