Spider vs World Mightiest Heroes ( CH3 )

Spiderman swug through the city , the New York wind swoshing past him as he gracefully land on a skyscraper . A mighty whirl of mechanisms came behind him , following suit are footsteps of different kinds running to him then stopping . " Spiderman , you are to come with us or we will you by force ! " an American Flag said to the spider . The said one turned around and saw every kids idol , The Avengers . " Did Fury send you cause I'm not going to sign anything , tell that to him , I think he might get furious , wait a minute he will get furious because he's Fury ! " Spiderman said in a cherry voice while playing with his ball of webs " By the way where's Odin's son and Mr Jolly ? "

The Avengers stayed still as a tiny laugh was heard . The spider turned to walk away but a metal hand grabbed his arm . Before the Iron suit can pin him down , he grabbed Iron Man's metal arm and twisted his arm out of his grip . " Hey , Tin Can think fast " the red and blue vigilante threw his ball of webs at the said one face and lets just say the Iron suit is not a fan of webs as the ball stuck there and covered Tony's view . After seeing their friend down , Black Widow shot a taser and it was quickly dodged by the one and only Spiderman . " Gotta work on your aim there Na..Widow ! " Spiderman told Natasha as she aimed another taser at him . Captain America brought down a punch but he gotten electrified by the other spider's tasers . " It's just you and me now " Black Widow siad to Peter while she did the eye to eye hand motions .

" Did I just beat the world's mightiest heroes ? You guys were tough but I think riding a pony is even tougher . " the wall crawler told the group of webbed heroes in front of him . An arrow flew through the air , it was supposed to hit it's target but it was stopped by a grip . Spiderman broke the arrow in half letting it fall onto the skyscraper's ground , a dumbfounded Hawkeye stood behind the spider clearly stunned by the webhead's strength.

Spiderman stood up from his crouching position after hearing sirens above him . " Tell Fury I'm not ready to show my identity to the world . " the 15 year old told the men and woman ( in black 😂 ) in front of him as he jumped off the skyscraper and into the night sky .