Spiderman's greatest nemesis ( CH8 )

Spiderman swung through New York , he's frustrated to say the least . The webhead landed on a building , stood in a crouched position thoughts going through his mind , he should be out in Queens swinging around the area stopping thieves , muggers and more bad guys , instead he's here , too stubborn to even move . His thoughts were interrupted when he heard someone opening the door , Peter immedeltly slid down the building he stopped at the edge of the building , unseen by the person . " I thought FRIDAY said something about someone being here . " a person mumbled , although the words were meant for himself , Peter heard him loud and clear . " It's Mr Stark . " he told himself . The Spider looked around him and realised he's sticking to the Stark building . He physically hit himself and cursed himself for being so stupid .

Peter is at least miles away from the Stark building right now . Suspended in the air , Spiderman made his way the Mr Denmark's shop , his intention was to buy one of his sandwiches and go to Ned's . Of course he was interrupted as crime never stops , a scream was heard in an alleyway . The wall crawller entered the alleyway......... just to be hit by a metal tentacle . " Spiderman....... so nice to meet you . " the octopus guy infront of him said in a low voice . Peter stood up , his vision blurry , to once again be hit . " Who are you ?! " Spiderman managed to blurt out after much throwing by the villain . The Spider felt defeat overcome him as the bad guy gave what he thought was the last throw . " Doctor . "

" I think you need a doctor . " the webhead told the doctor . Despite his confidence losing , Peter's humor is never going away . "  Octopus . " the man told the wall crawler as one of his metal tentacles turned into a sharp claw . Peter expected this to be his last when the claw came down , Peter expected it to go through his heart , Peter expected him to go with his aunt , what Peter didn't expected was a loud " Bang ! " , then silence . Spiderman , Peter and Agent Parker was all awaken at the sound the same gunshot that ended his uncle's life , they ( Spiderman , Peter and Agent Parker ) looked up into the night sky searching for it's prey , then they found it . A girl , mabye around her teenage years ran away from a tall skyscraper, her black suit keeping her invisible from anyone's eyes except one particular agent .

( A/N ) Despite me telling you I don't have time to complete my chapters because of an upcoming exam . I decided one last chapter wouldn't hurt . 😉