Michelle Jones : First Mission ( CH31 )

Every agent has a first mission , whether good or bad , simple or dangerous , he/she must complete it .
                                                  --Michelle Jones ,
                                              Hydra's best agent .

Michelle's POV :

" Agent Parker vs Agent Jones ! " the host shouted into the microphone . I pinned down the agent in the ring , he was the last one . I looked around for that brown haired boy , instanly finding him outside . " Pick your weapons . " my handler said , trying to ignore how much people I defeated in the ring . I was lead out from the cage to pick my weapon , in the end , I picked a hand held gun . When I approched the area , Peter was already inside , he was also holding a gun , a riffle . " Start ! " he said . We circled each other , one daring another to shoot . When none of us shot , the leader walked in , holding a remote . He pressed it . We both fell . Due to being in Hydra for so many years , I exactly knew what to do . I grabbed my pen from my pocket and stabbed myself using medium voltage . A bolt of electricity shot through my body , I ignored it and kept concentrating . My headache stopped and I stood up , just to see the wall crawler pick up his gun . I looked at the monster smiling at me , although I could sense a little worry coming from his eyes .

I slipped under my boyfriend . I mean ex boyfriend . I grabbed his leg and twirled myself over , making him trip and drop his weapon . Now , agents outside the ring were cheering for either me or him . Once I caught a glimpse of his eye , I knew that this match is a do or die situation . Taking a chance , I took out my pen and readied myself to stab him . I smashed the pen down , hoping if it works , it could be my ever after with him . However the pen didn't  hit smooth skin , it was just inches away .

A hand grabbed my wrist . And twisted it . And kicked my legs . And pinned me down . " Peter... " I whispered . " Please... " he raised his weapon , pointing it towards me with shivering hands . " No ! " I yelled as he pulled the trigger .

A bullet shot the spiderling's riffle to the other side . I whipped my head around to see the monster , protecting me ? He pressed the remote and Peter immedeltly fell to the ground , his whole body shaking . " Help... " I rasped , " Help ! He's dying ! " Everyone ignored me , no one came . I faced him , the only way to save his life is a mouth to mouth operation . I didn't hesitate and pressed my lips towards his and blew air in .

Peter and I walked down the hallways , fingers intervened . " I would do anything for you . " he whispered into my ear .

Peter was inside the mission room for so long . I waited outside for 2 hours and nothing came out . When he really did , he came out bloody and pale . I rushed to his side and he immedeltly fell unconscious . Dang it ! Didn't he say he's the ultimate Spiderman ? Why fall unconscious now ?

We sat in our room . Peter's hands were gripping mine as he slowly opened his eyes . " What's wrong ? " I asked in a smooth tone . " I had a first mission . " he replied gruffly . I tilted my head to the side , questioning his first mission . " I have to kill the Avengers . With you . " the web head said then gripped my hand harder . Then I understood why , the Avengers were the only family the sobbing teen beside me had . " But every agent has to complete his first mission . " I said .

( A/N ) : Guys , I'm so sorry this was so short . I forgot the sequence after my tiring day at school and I spent 2 days going through an enormous writer's block . To make it up to you , I'm taking my used- to- be break to write this whole short chapter for you . On a Sunday .

Cover :

Mysterio is going to be in the sequel , as a villian or as a friend ? Idk

Mysterio is going to be in the sequel , as a villian or as a friend ? Idk . Comment if you think Mysterio is going to be the villain or not .