I'm not a product for Hydra ( CH24 )

Clint's POV :

Natasha and I could sense that Peter was lying , due to being close with him for 10 years already . Natasha placed a hand on my shoulder , consulting me . We sat beside each other on Shield's private jet , Nat's hand placed on my lap . I started the jet towards France .

End POV

Peter and Michelle spent thier last day at France in a bakery , enjoying some quacksons together . " When is your flight ? " the female teen asked , while sipping in some Ciroc , a french vanilla drink . ( Idk if teenagers can drink alcohol drinks , but Ciroc doesn't have much alcohol , so I think they can ? ) " When I receive a call . " Peter answered .

" Let me get the bill ! " MJ shouted , trying to push Peter away from the counter . Lots of people were starring at them and Peter decided to just let her pay . " Combien ça coûte ? ( How much is it ? ) " the agent asked the cashier as she held out a 100 euros . " 50 euros madame . ( 50 euros madam ) " Michelle simply held out the money in her hand . " Gardez la monnaie . ( Keep the change ) " she said unenthusiastically , folding her hands over her chest as the grate ful waiter kept thanking her . Peter stood behind her , surprised that Michelle knew French . " Allons-y . ( Lets go ) " Agent Jones said to Peter .

The two main doors of the Ritz Paris Hotel banged open , stunning everyone . Luckily Peter and Michelle were up in their rooms , packing everything for their exits . When the MJ received a notification there was a shooting taking place at the Ritz Paris Hotel , she ignored it until there was another notification saying that Director Parker was there . That , she rushed to change .

Hair in a tight and neat bun , the agent crawled through the vents of the hotel to locate the shooting . Sure , the shooting was loud but the sounds only bounced off the vents making painful echoes into Michelle's ear . Finally the agent found the area and jumped down behind a statue , trying not to gain any attention while finding the director of Shield .

His white collar T-shirt was soaked with blood as he ducked incoming bullets . One bullet got extremely lucky and graced passed his side abdomen , creating a big cut . " Peter , you seemed to be in serious pain . Should I send help ? " Karen asked . Instead of answering , Peter didn't and his AI sent a stress call towards , the Avengers .

Agent Jones jumped towards danger as she kicked an armed gun from a man's hands . While she approached the director of Shield , she kicked or punched anyone in her way . As she was 3 feet away from him , the assasin spider sense spiked up and he dodged the punch . Seeing that he was losing lots of blood , she tackled the agent down , holding a gun towards his chest , she stood up and pressed her leg harshly on his stomach , seeing him spit out droplets of blood . Just as she was about to shot him , a hammer flew by her and knocked the gun from her hands . The hammer made a U-turn as it flew back to his owner . The Avengers ran towards their director to help him stand . When they looked back , the agent was already gone .

" How near ? " the leader of Hydra asked in a hologram . Michelle indicated to her finger which she had exactly opened into a 3 centimetre wide distance . " This close . " she paused . " Hey , the line is going haywire here . " The screen gave a light zap as the assasin pulled the plug behind her back . Before the screen vanished, she swore she saw him smirking back at her . She plopped herself towards the comfy bed and hugged her pillow tightly . She held out her phone deciding to text Peter . She finally texted him after a few minutes of deciding time . " Hey , what's up ? " she wrote .

An hour before her departure time , she enjoyed her first and would be last stay in a country other than New York . After ordering a quakson , she checked her purse , making sure she had enough money for the pasties . Instead of looking for money , she found an unlimited credit card with a sticky note plastered on it . " Keep the change . - Peter . " Michelle smiled knowing she did the same for Peter .

The Director of Shield stayed in the Avengers medical bay for a week now . The Avengers have sucessfully defeated the robbers from destroying the hotel without their friendly neighbourhood Spiderman . Peter contacted Michelle and Ned that he wasn't going to school due to a ' very contagious illness ' . To say he was bored was literally the truth , when anyone came  into the room he would pretend to be interested in something and wave them off , all the webhead can think of now is that he was almost killed by the person he was going to kill . When a sound occurred from the vents the assasin immedeltly grabbed a vase from the bedside table and pretended to be interested in the colourful flowers . " Oww . " Hawkeye whined as he fell from the vents . " Hey kiddo , what's up ? " he asked , trying to distract him . The spiderling grabbed his wallet aggressively and waved his index finger around . " But you spent a thousand dollars in France ! " Clint yelled . At the right time , Black Widow walked into the room , kicking the bird brain in the crouch , silencing him . After the couple walked out from the room ,  ( Natasha apologising all the way out ) he got worried that both agents knew he was lying and didn't spend the whole trip to Paris to catch the agent . He let out a sigh and moved to get his wallet , when he checked the amount of money that was kept in his wallet , he came across a note saying , " I like you too . - MJ . "

( A/N ) : Wattpad is making me go crazy . Once I finished this chapter yesterday , the whole thing disappeared and I had to write the whole chapter again . Annoying right ? Anyway , this story is coming to an end soon , my next story which I had started writing is coming up on Christmas Eve and it has great content , which is much more longer than this . Bai , hope you enjoyed this chapter .