RED (CH2)

"If you sleep on a Sunday, it'll turn to a Monday." Clint said, poking Peter. He was in a sweatshirt with the hoodie up, lose sweatpants and his hair disheveled. " I. Don't. Care." the 15 year old mumbled underneath his pile of files, papers, documents and most importantly, school work he hadn't completed.

Clint had came into his room, holding a mug of coffee in his hand. It was after the day of Ben's memorial and Peter didn't seem in the mood while training. " Come on, go hang out with your friends." the Avenger whined, pulling the teenager by his arm. Peter just yawned then shrugged away from him, completely worn out.

"I don't have friends, Clint."

"What about that guy who likes the Avengers?"

"He has a name. Ned."

"Invite him over."

Peter finally looked up from his stack of messy-ness, wrinkling his eyebrows at Clint. They knew the rules, no outsiders allowed into Shield headquarters.

"No."

The Avenger heaved a sigh of tiredness then turned away with the cup of coffee in hand.

"Stop there." Peter said, standing up from his desk that he slept on for the past 10 hours. Agent Barton slyly smiled, sure that he had managed to get he teen out of his room. " So you're ready to hang out-"

"Leave the coffee."

The spidering then collapsed sleepily into his pile of files, leaving the bird brain standing there, with worry ceased in his forehead. Clint knew he shouldn't push him too hard, after all, he was the last living bloodline in the Parker's family.

"Sure. It's Fury's."

----------------------•-------------------------

As Peter walked into the school gates of Midtown High, he rubbed his eyes roughly, tired from the lack of sleep and the amount of caffeine in his system. He contemplating going back to headquarters and getting a really good rest, but then-

He has practice with Michelle and Ned. And Michelle has been particularly moody for the past week, so he dared not miss another meeting. Once he got into school safety, sans Flash being an a*shole. He silently mad his way to his locker and into an awful trap.

Peter had seen it coming with his senses, that something is going to pop out of his locker and probably punch him in the face. Out of the corner of his eyes, Peter could also see Flash snickering with his goons and oh so coincidentally were looking at Peter.

Second time in a week. This is not funny.

But he couldn't just risk his identity to avoid a painful slam to his face. So he took the hit.

A pie came smashing to his face as he opened his locker.

Pie face, classic.

Then he heard the chuckling of Flash and his friends around the corner. Peter rolled his eyes then proceeded to stuff his books in his bag then made his way to the bathroom. Just as he touched the cold, scratchy handle of the bathroom he was immediately drawn back by his phone ringing.

"Hello?" he spoke into his phone, voice soft. "Parker, Hydra on 13th Street, target spotted, needed there." A muffled voice came through. "Wait but I'm in school-" he started but was then silenced by the beep of his smartphone.

"How many times do you have to pull me out of school for, Fury?" he sighed as he headed for the roof.

-----------------------•-----------------------

When he arrived to the scene, he found just only 5 Shield agents while there were maybe dozens of Hydra agents in the building. Was Fury thinking twistedly? How was he supposed to work with only 6 against dozens of enemies?

After the agents heard the 'thud' of Peter's footsteps, one of them jumped, frightened for their lives as he turned around, pointing his gun at him. "It's fine, Lawton." he whispered, patting the agent's shoulder as he too, squated down behind the crates surrounding the area.

The factory was dusty with dim lights hanging from the high ceiling, Peter would've thought no one was here for decades if not only for the footprints on the ground. One particular print caught he eye as he examined it. There was a front print but then there was a space between the front and back soles. He didn't have time to think much about it as he heard shouts echoing from inside.

He turned around, facing the agents, ready to order them to maybe scout the area for enemies and take them out. But when he saw them, their faces were pale white and their shivering hands clutching their guns like their life depended on it. He mentally facepalmed.

Just then there was the clicking of heels coming their general direction. " Cover up the tracks, I'll talk to the Director about it." a female voice ordered, the clicking of heels suddenly stopping as her cat like eye scanned the area.

Agent Parker can spot the immediate resemblance to the agent he had seen in Fury's files. Her cat eye makeup around her eyes were definitely the first thing he saw, while tracing his eyes over her face, he can see her hair, ironed straight with light brown hair and a dyed red shaded at her ends. She was stunningly beautiful but one thing that caught his eye more than her other features was her lips. They were painted red, cherry red to be exact. She didn't wear a mask over her lower face like he did, instead she has an outstanding personality to hide her identity as one of the normal New Yorkers in town.

Just as he was going to lower his head, she caught his eye. Her red lips curved upwards and her features twitched slightly with a smirk plastered on her face. Peter started internally freaking out, while the other agents were still as pale as ghosts, hiding beside Shield's best agent.

But with each step of the girl closer to him, he couldn't tear his stare away from her eyes. Peter only noticed when she was only a foot away from his hiding spot.

Dozens of footsteps could be heard as she settled herself above his crate. " Babe, we are reported that Shield is on their way, we need to move the files." A deep British voice echoed from the upper block. The girl gave Peter another side glance then subtlety lifted herself from the crate and move towards the stairs leading upstairs. " Hey babe, there's Shield agents here." The mysterious agent announced then threw something out of her pocket.

The last thing Peter saw was the flash of white light igniting and a stunned, " What?!" from above. Smoke immediately billowed from the building startling the Shield take-out team. However, the 15 year old only saw the same smirk from all the smoke covering his vision, the red lips twisted in the sick way of winning.

Well, she guessed wrong because he was gonna win this show-down.

(A/N): I know I've never got to say this but the story's running so well that we have reached 15k!!!!! Thanks for all your support guys! I love your comments and suggestions. This chapter is a bit short compared to the first one but I've tried my best. Thank you guys! Vote and comment if you want to.

Love you guys!💕
-September, 2020