Director Parker pt 3 ( CH14 )

( A/N ) : I so sorry for not uploading yesterday , I had a mild concussion and I fainted before I could even publish this chapter . I hope you understand , btw thank you for 1k views .

Peter's POV :

I ran into the darkness to be stopped by the sight in front of me . It was a room covered with a dozens pictures of past directors of Shield . Beside the picture of Nick Fury , stood a young boy with brown hair and eyes , a goofy smile was plastered on his face and his expression just told everyone that he pranked someone . I smiled at the picture , feeling tears flowing out from my eyes . " We should go . " Steve whispered . Due to my enhanced hearing I heard footsteps leaving the hidden vault .

" Agent Parker ! You are so screwed ! Bring my eye patch back this second ! " an angry Nick Fury yelled down the hallways of Shield . Still in his bathrobe , the pirate chased the 6 year old kid , desperately needing his eye patch . Unable to find the kid , he stomped back to his room to find , his eyepatch on the table . " Uncle Fury . " a small voice called out behind him . The director of Shield spun around to find a child , holding in laughter and failing to . A fit of laughter escaped the 6 year old's lips as the kid desperately tried to cover his mouth . Key word : tried . Peter burst out laughing filling his boss' room with tiny giggles , anyone who is walking past the director's room would think that the Tony Stark had invented a robot kid to keep the lonely Nick Fury company . " Kid ! Quieten down a bit will ya ? " the eyepatch stated as Peter ignored him and continued laughing . " Say cheese ! " the spiderling said while taking a picture of the pirate and him together . On the little boy's face was a goofy smile , next to him the director of Shield had a smile , which was never in any picture that was taken with him in it before , except this one .

I smiled at the memory , uncontrollable tears kept rolling down my cheeks . I studied the picture one last time , before locking eyes with the label below the picture , ' Director Parker . '

" One day this whole helicarrier could be yours . " Nick Fury told little Peter . " What do you mean ? " the 7 year old replied . The director of Shield smiled then answered , " One day you'll know . "

Agent Parker smiled then left the vault . " One day you'll know . " the voice played in his head . " Director Parker . " Peter said then smiled . " I'll know . "