Spiderman in Paris ? ( CH22 )

Spiderman swung around the Eiffel Tower . He perched on top of 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, his stealth suit keeping him invisible from Parisians around . He saw people dining in the restaurant . " Should I book a reservation for Michelle ? " he thought . " You should . " a voice said behind him . The webhead turned around and saw his uncle standing there . " Uncle Ben ? Wha - How ? " the teen asked his late relative . Instead he didn't reply to his question . " Michelle would love it . " the man stated . The assasin suddenly got an urge to touch him , just to see if he's real . Before his hand actually touched the body , Ben fogged and turned into mist . His uncle's voice kept going around and around his head .

You should .

" Michelle ! Come on ! Wake up ! " Peter yelled into Michelle's ear while shaking her . " One more minute . " the female assasin mumbled , throwing a pillow towards Peter and missing him immedeltly . The spiderling decided the best way to wake Michelle up was to torture her , so he picked up the pillow that Michelle had thrown and smacked her with it . " Peter , when I say one minute ! I really meant it ! " the Hydra agent yelled . " It's past one ! " Peter exclaimed . " It's past my bedtime ." Michelle shouted , throwing the covers off her . " And now I can't sleep because of you ! " Peter smiled .

Two hidden agents walked down the alleyways of Paris . They walked into the Du Pain et des Idées bakery , finding a seat at the side entrance of the shop . When the two assassins sat down , the female teen plopped her head towards the table and went to sleep . Meanwhile , the wall crawler went into the bakery to order breakfast , or rather lunch , as you call it . Agent Parker held a tray of french pastries towards the sleeping agent . " Michelle , eat the quacksons . " the teenager said . Michelle burst out laughing afterwards . " Quacksons ? Peter it's croissants . " the Hydra agent corrected . " Say croissants . " Peter smiled then replied , " Quacksons . "

It was a beautiful evening for Peter and Michelle . They sat on the high stools that were from the sky bar while admiring the sunset . " We should get to bed . " Peter said . " Aww , but it's not time yet . " Michelle whined . The two 15 year olds starred at each other for a long time before the female broke away . " Ha ! I won ! " the spy shouted , clearly happy . " Now to bed . "

After the agent made sure his companion was asleep , he walked to his room , stopping on the way to make a phone call . " Yes , a spot for two please . " director Parker said . He ran into his room and looked for his sealth suit . Spiderman then swung out into the night sky , invisible to anyone looking .